Business Operations Analyst 2 (Pricing, Packaging, Revenue, Cost)
- Job Title
- Business Operations Analyst 2 (Pricing, Packaging, Revenue, Cost)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- Other Location
Business Operations Analyst 2
4+ Months W2 Contract
San Francisco, CA (Hybrid)
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Lead analysis of financial, sales and user data and research insights to help build monetization recommendations that drive ARR growth and optimize lineup.
- Conduct financial, sales, and usage analysis and develop financial models that simulate customer behavior and project user growth, revenue growth and COGS.
- Conduct scenario analysis and sensitivity modeling that estimates the impact of a recommendation on market penetration, company revenues, plan mix shift, and margin.
- Proficient with using PowerBI dashboards to create charts and import data into excel to conduct data analysis to answer key business questions.
- Conduct secondary research analysis including market and competitor analysis to support hypotheses and working recommendations.
- Work with research vendors to manage day-to-day research activities and each phase of research including design, sample plan and collection, fielding, analysis, interpretation and insight synthesis. Build actionable recommendations into PowerPoint deck including charts that guide actionable recommendations.
- Project Management
- Ability to manage new and ongoing projects including expertly summarize key takeaways from meetings in written format, track activities in Excel and influence various stakeholders to complete assigned next steps.
- Work with cross-functional teams to validate execution feasibility of recommendation and refine as needed to ensure.
- Conforms with legal and revenue recognition requirements.
- Can be executed operationally and in a scalable manner.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Financial and Sales analysis and modeling
- Analytical Tools: PowerBI, Excel
- Basic project Management
Here’s what else might help you out:
- Quantitative Research Management
- Pricing and Packaging
- Experience coordinating with legal, operations, revenue recognition teams
- Experienced with Discrete Choice Conjoint, Gabor-Granger, Van Westendorp and other pricing research methodologies.
$62 - $77/hour
Ready to make your mark? Take the leap and apply directly here: https://j.brt.mv/jb.do?reqGK=27716856&refresh=true – your application is in good hands.
- Pay Range
- $62.00 Hourly to $77.00 Hourly