- Job Title
- Stockroom Associate
- Job ID
- Lakewood, NJ
- Other Location
Stockroom Associate, Accupac, Lakewood, NJ
Accupac is hiring a Stockroom Associate to join our Lakewood team!
Basic Job Functions:
Responsible for the daily stocking, inventory control, physical issuance, and security of all parts/supplies stored and handled in part area. Includes maintaining accurate inventory records, preparing purchase requisitions, and assuring effective replenishment for consumed parts/supplies. Additional responsibilities include creating packaging equipment setup sheets and perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution for onsite Redzone equipment.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Responsible to maintain adequate inventory levels of parts/supplies stored in the maintenance area. Includes reviewing inventory stock levels and generating appropriate purchase requisitions.
- Responsible to maintain accurate inventory levels of parts through routine physical inventory and cycle counts.
- Responsible for the receipt, verification, and check-in of all incoming parts/supplies. Includes physically locating materials to the proper storage location and updating records.
- Accountable for the effective control and issuance of all Stock Room parts/supplies. Includes the physical distribution and dispensing of materials, completion of required documentation, and the updating of the computer inventory system.
- Responsible for all aspects of Stock Room access, safety, security and housekeeping.
- Periodically, with the assistance of Engineering and Packaging, assess the correct inventory level and reorder points for “in-stock” parts/supplies. Purge obsolete materials and excess inventory as per established procedures. Provide periodic status reports on discrepancies.
- Determine the correct part numbers, description, identification, and source for parts/supply reordering.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Maintenance Manager
Minimum Requirements of the Job:
- Basic computer skills and experience with warehouse inventory and location systems.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Basic math skills sufficient to count and reconcile materials and conduct inventory.
- Oral communication skills sufficient to effectively communicate with peers, management, and outside vendors.
- Ability to read and interpret documentation, reports, instructional signs, and warning placards.
- Experience in operation of electric pallet jack.
- General awareness in storing and handling of hazardous materials.
- Ability to follow instructions, get along well with others and work in a team.
- Assist packaging and maintenance in the writing setup procedures.
- Maintain adequate spare parts, lubricants, and supplies for the packaging lines to ensure packaging equipment is maintained in a good state of repair and maintenance.
- Completes and understand training requirements as identified by the department. This includes all SOPs referring to the production or facilities equipment, maintenance documentation procedures, safety, cGMP’s and equipment operational parameters.
- Works in a safe and responsible manner to create an injury-free and incident-free workplace.
- Complies with all job-related safety and other training requirements.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Must be conscientious, hard worker with ability to pay attention to details.
- Must be able to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Must be willing to work different shifts, hours and overtime on short notice.
- Experience with PC spreadsheets and word processing.
- Experience in working with vendors and suppliers.
- Experience in general purchasing procedures and policies.
- Maintenance experience and ability.
- Knowledge of manufacturing/packaging operations.
- Hold valid forklift driver’s license.
- Required Skills