Option 2: Create a New Profile
Materials & Warehouse Manager
- Job Title
- Materials & Warehouse Manager
- Job ID
- Pueblo, CO 81001
- Other Location
Job Title: Materials/Warehouse Manager
Compensation: $80,000 to $95,000 anual (exempt)
CNS., a Congruex Company, is looking for Laborer to join our wireless/engineering/construction team. Learn more about our operating unit at www.congruex.com/
Who is CongruexCongruex designs and builds broadband and wireless communications infrastructure. The work we do enables everything in the modern world to operate, from healthcare and energy to transportation and social interactions.
We deliver turn-key network solutions under a single platform by aligning our engineering and in-market construction operating units. Our vision is to be the best end-to-end provider of network services in the U.S. and our core values of GRIT connect everything we do.
We are building tomorrow, together. Will you join us?
Your New Job
The Warehouse/Materials Manager will coordinate the activities and operations of the warehouse. The Warehouse/Material Coordinator is responsible to oversee the safe receipt, storage, retrieval, and timely dispatch of materials to crew workers. Maintain receiving, and shipping inventory control by overseeing physical counts and reconciling inventory levels with the data storage system.Job Summary:
- Manages warehouse inventory, shipping workflow, and other warehouse operations.
- Performs work safely, clearly communicates, manage a team of up to 5 and anticipate need.
- Anticipates need of materials, coordinating with procurement on ordering of supplies
- Coordinates and schedules the movement of products throughout the warehouse including storage, receiving, and shipment of finished products.
- Reviews open and closed sales orders and invoices. Implements daily production and shipping plan, arranging for excess stock to be stored in the warehouse.
- Creates and files sales orders, invoices, productivity reports, packing lists, and other documentation.
- Gather BOM's from engineering and consolidate all necessary materials for the program
- Procure all program materials, adhering to established guidelines and processes
- Utilize the D365 purchase requisition and ordering system for efficient procurement
- Conduct competitive bidding for items with a likely aggregate value of over $5K throughout the program's lifespan, sourcing from at least three independent suppliers
- Receive all materials and conduct thorough inspections to ensure quality and quantity align with the purchase order
- Forward approved invoices for payment promptly
- Accurately allocate material orders to specific chart of account codes
- Maintain the warehouse, diligently track inventory levels, and keep precise records of material assignments
- Report directly to the Program Manager and provide updates on material procurement status
- Distribute materials to relevant crews on a daily basis, ensuring timely and seamless operations
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies. promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Operates pallet jacks, forklifts, and company vehicles in a safe manner as needed.
- Ensure correct parts are kept in the appropriate quantities to support production and assembly requirements.
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthful working environment in accordance with OSHA requirements.
- Maintain appropriate documentation and participate in process improvements and quality improvement programs.
- Manages daily flow of finished products by modifying storage space assignments.
- Confirms the availability of items to be shipped by verifying inventory records or conducting inventories of required items.
- Identifies and reports slow-moving product and with approval, arrange for the removal of the product. Assists the operations department with fulfillment & quality control.
- Documents all related activities and completes forms and reports.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company product codes and terminology.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn new skills, software, and technologies
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgments relative to inventory.
- Valid Driver’s License with a satisfactory driving record
- CDL highley preferred
- Ability to stand, stoop, squat and bend for extended periods of time
- Ability to walk for extended periods of time and/or long distances
- Ability to navigate through potential uneven walkways/terrain
- Tolerant to extreme elements (heat, sun, wind, rain, snow, etc.)
- Good vision and depth perception (corrective lenses OK)
- Ability to sit and drive for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 10lbs minimum, and potentially up to 50lbs
Why Work At CongruexNo matter what role you play, you are an important part of the One Congruex Family. We offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Program
- Free Wellness Resources & Marketplace Discounts
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Basic Life Insurance & Voluntary Options
- The pillars of Congruex culture are GRIT, safety, inclusion, and family.
The Fine Print:
We will determine salary based on skills and experience in relation to the function of the role, as well as equity to employees in similar roles. Some benefits have eligibility criteria. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.