Client Solutions Assistant
- Job Title
- Client Solutions Assistant
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- New York, NY 10018
- Other Location
Job Title: Client Solutions Assistant
Reports to: Senior Manager, Client Solutions
Location: New York, NY
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Client Solutions Coordinator plays a pivotal role in providing project management and administrative oversight for the UP & Aspire Client Solutions Ad Sales team. In particular, this role participates in the development and execution of linear and digital sponsorships, ensuring all elements related to the sponsorships are coordinated, scheduled, and executed correctly. This requires keen attention to detail, the ability to develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external customers as well as effective communication skills (written and verbal) and creative insight to successfully implement and facilitate our client solutions partnerships.
WHO WE ARE:
UP Entertainment, home to UP Faith & Family, UPtv, AspireTV, AspireTV Life and Cine Romántico, is the destination for uplifting entertainment for passionate and diverse audiences across the leading cable, satellite, and streaming platforms. UP Faith & Family is the leading streaming service in uplifting entertainment and includes exclusive access to original productions from the UP Entertainment family of brands. UPtv is the trusted network for adults seeking positive programming with relatable stories about relationships, filled with love and laughter, through exclusive premiere movies, box-office hit films and beloved series. AspireTV is the premier network for Black culture and urban lifestyle programming featuring original productions in food, home and fashion. AspireTV Life is the first free ad supported streaming television (FAST) channel dedicated to sharing the experiences of the multicultural audience through cooking, fashion, travel, design and more. Additionally, UP Entertainment in partnership with PixL Dos, manages and distributes Cine Romántico, a free ad-supported streaming television (FAST) channel featuring the best of Hollywood TV romance movies in Spanish. UP Entertainment’s award-winning pro-social initiative, “UPlift Someone,” has inspired over 200 million people to uplift others through its social videos and dedicated UPlift Someone Facebook page and website.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Day-to-day project management and administrative oversight for the Client Solutions team
- Independently maintain schedules, create and distribute reports to internal and external customers
- Manage the day to day of UPtv & Aspire Sponsorship Grids that house all brand partnerships.
- Request client assets, complete and submit creative requests (PSR forms), coordinate with various internal departments to ensure proper execution of sponsorship elements, and ensure production adheres to deadlines.
- Collaborate with Manager and Director to facilitate the creation and implementation of multi-platform client solutions in alignment with key initiatives and network priorities, promoting UP, Aspire, and our advertisers.
- Coordinate updates for B2B websites and Eblasts, including tracking reports.
- Create and manage quarterly Eblast strategy documents.
- Source premiums/merchandise ideas and pricing and work with team on items that best represent our brand and appeal to our clients.
- Assist Client Solutions team in storing and distributing premiums to the Ad Sales team.
- Contribute to the development of category decks and sponsorship packages, ensuring alignment with the sales development strategy.
- Take the lead on assigned client solution proposal decks.
- Interact with Ad Sales clients and agencies as directed.
- Update Zoomifier with UP & Aspire programming one sheets, ad sales presentations, videos, and photos/key art to keep the National Ad Sales team informed.
- Manage coordination for upfront and client events, providing support to the team to ensure flawless execution.
- Prepare support materials for internal communications/meetings.
- Work closely with ad sales, programming, traffic and creative services teams to prioritize exceptional marketing execution, adhering to timelines, deadlines and brand project plans.
- Maintain project management tools (Wrike, Airtable, Brandfolders and Shared Drive)
- Execute/communicate enhancements.
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent from a four-year college or university, preferred, equivalent years of experience in television, studio, and/or creative agency considered.
- 1-2 years of media industry, marketing, or entertainment experience is a plus.
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and decision making in a service/client-oriented atmosphere.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with ability to manage, prioritize, balance multiple projects, and adhere closely to deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team.
- Resourceful with the ability to pivot and adjust as needed.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel) and Zoom Video Conferencing, Microsoft Teams, Zoomifier, and Wrike.
The Company has a policy that requires employees who enter our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our policy is subject to and complies with applicable law.
This is a hybrid job role, with a combination of telecommuting workdays and in-office workdays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal-employment principles and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity laws and regulations. The terms and conditions of the application process and employment relationship are to be non-discriminatory—without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, military status, sexual orientation or any other protected category or class that may be applicable to you in the jurisdiction where you are employed. Moreover, in accordance with federal and applicable state and local law, we provide reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees’ sincerely held religious beliefs, practices, or observances conflict with work requirements and for applicants and employees with known disabilities provided that such individuals are qualified to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without accommodation, and provided that any accommodations would not impose an undue hardship on the company or introduce a direct threat to the health and safety of the worksite employee with a disability or others. Any applicant or employee who requires a reasonable accommodation during the application process or to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a company manager, a company officer or Insperity to request such an accommodation.
Submit your application and resume online at: https://j.brt.mv/jb.do?reqGK=27724053&refresh=true
For more information, visit www.uptv.com