Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Regional Recruiter
- Job ID
- Columbus, OH 43054
- Other Location
Job Title: Regional Recruiter
Primary Location: Columbus, OH
Congruex is seeking a Regional Recruiter to join our People Services team! Learn more about our organization at: www.congruex.com
Who is CongruexCongruex designs and builds broadband and wireless communications infrastructure. The work we do enables everything in the modern world to operate, from healthcare and energy to transportation and social interactions.
We deliver turn-key network solutions under a single platform by aligning our engineering and in-market construction operating units. Our vision is to be the best end-to-end provider of network services in the U.S. and our core values of GRIT connect everything we do.
We are building tomorrow, together. Will you join us?
Your New Job
Congruex is currently seeking a Recruiter to support our EAST region operating units (Gudenkauf, OVE and SEU). This role will report to VP, People services and work as a part of the corporate recruiting team. The Recruiter will be responsible for identifying and hiring top talent for roles within our field operations and office environments. They will collaborate closely with members of the corporate talent acquisition team, the local leadership and People Services teams on all recruitment activities.
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Create and lead the recruitment strategy to support the needs of the operating units within the EAST region.
- Develop effective sourcing strategies by driving hiring campaigns through social media channels, career fairs, educational institution recruitment, industry events, networking (versus reliance on traditional online candidate job boards).
- Ensure a positive working relationship and communication with People Services and hiring managers.
- Develop and maintain job postings, job descriptions and comp benchmarks in collaboration with hiring managers.
- Create and conduct pre-screen interviews; schedule technical interviews; and provide advice and guidance to hiring managers.
- Collaborates with Director, People Services and hiring manager on employment offers, start dates, drug-testing and background checks, and other pertinent details.
- Continuously find ways to improve the candidate experience through interview effectiveness and communication strategies.
- Manage multiple projects/requisitions simultaneously.
- Build and maintain vendor relationships with third party recruiting firms, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven ability to build partnerships with local workforce development groups.
- Self-motivated leader with ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and time management skills; goal and results oriented.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment.
- Strong proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and Text Recruit software.
- Ability to influence and negotiate.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple requisitions within tight timeframes.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
- 3 – 5 years minimum recruitment on a local and regional level.
- Proficiency with MS Office particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in telecommunication / construction industry recruiting highly preferred.
- SHRM certification.
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
- Membership in recruitment organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field.
Why Work At Congruex
No matter what role you play, you are an important part of the One Congruex Family. We offer:
- Relocation assistance.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits.
- 401(k) Program with a Company Match.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Free Wellness Resources & Marketplace Discounts
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Basic Life Insurance & Voluntary Options
The pillars of Congruex culture are GRIT, safety, inclusion, and family.
The Fine Print: We will determine salary based on skills and experience in relation to the function of the role, as well as equity to employees in similar roles. Some benefits have eligibility criteria. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.