Nexus Circular accelerates circularity so people and the environment thrive by leveraging technology that outperforms, operations that scale and people that deliver.
We have a viable solution today at full commercial scale. And we are on a trajectory to convert 20 billion pounds annually of hard-to-recycle plastics into circular materials by 2030 to support our global partners’ sustainability commitments.
Advanced recycling. Accelerated. Learn more at www.nexuscircular.com
OT Network Technician
- Job Title
- OT Network Technician
- Job ID
- Atlanta, GA 30336
- Other Location
Nexus Circular is the commercial leader in advanced recycling technology that converts landfill-bound plastics into circular feedstocks for the production of sustainable virgin plastics for packaging and other applications. Nexus Circular’s end-to-end solution is economically validated as demonstrated by consistent bulk sales of high quality, ISCC Plus circular feedstocks for virgin plastic production. Aligned with global partners who seek proven scalable solutions to meet ambitious plastic circularity goals, Nexus Circular is rapidly expanding its innovation footprint worldwide, moving decisively to address the complex challenges of plastics accumulation in the environment.
Nexus has built an outstanding culture. We are looking for people to contribute to a fast-paced, environmentally committed business that is focused on growth and sustainability. We are very collaborative, transparent, data driven, value diverse perspectives and are looking for constructive initiatives and new ideas. We are looking for self-starters and independent thinkers who work collaboratively in teams. Given the growth stage of Nexus, we are also looking for people who are comfortable moving between strategic thinking and executing those ideas to take Nexus to the next level.
We are seeking an experienced OT Network Technician to join our team and support the development of the Operations networking infrastructure and controls systems that govern our chemical manufacturing process. This role will also be responsible for building out a standardized networking plan that is scalable and repeatable at multiple remote facilities throughout the United States.
This role will be responsible for all OT Networking systems in the facility and will report to Nexus Circular’s Electrical Engineering Lead.
- Work with engineering team to set up and manage a 24x7, 365 OT infrastructure environment, including managing the Ops tools for Ignition, Historian, PLC/VFD interfaces, network switches, servers, ethernet, fiber optics, and virtual machines
- Work with 3rd party engineering firms as necessary to develop long-term OT networking plans for global facility network
- Develop OT networking standards and procedures for Global Engineering
- Provide day to day support to troubleshoot OT networking problems, including 24/7 coverage as needed during plant turnarounds and new project startups
- Experience in continuous process manufacturing in all the following project phases: Requirement’s documentation, detailed design generation, implementation, system integration, testing and on-site startup, using PSM (Process Safety Management) elements and Industrial standards
- Provide training to the maintenance department on changes or new installations of OT networking equipment
- Manage relationships with suppliers and local utility providers as necessary
- Develop compliance standards to ensure standardization across multiple facilities
- Develop maintenance procedures for OT networking systems
- Make recommendations for additional equipment as necessary
- Participate in the review of Management of Changes, PHA Action Requests, Construction Information Requests, and Change Order Requests
- Assist with local, state, and federal permitting applications
- Potential to travel to other Nexus locations as required (~10%)
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years recent experience developing OT network infrastructure for a petrochem/ manufacturing facility
- Experience with applicable NEC, European, Other Countries code UOP standards for OT Networking equipment
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Ability to manage multiple projects on different timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, purpose-driven, collaborative environment
- Have the skills needed to operate and maintain equipment
- Demonstrate a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Eligible to contribute to Company’s Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) upon hire with Company Contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage at 100% for employee only levels.
- Multiple comprehensive coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail items, travel, entertainment, and more through Insperity Works
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital confinement insurance.
Nexus Circular Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Nexus Circular provides reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant with a disability unless such accommodation causes undue hardship.
Statement to Third-Party Agencies: Nexus Circular only accepts resumes from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward any resumes, as Nexus Circular is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Jodie brings over 30 years of manufacturing leadership experience, having built and led 5 companies as CEO/President and 3 of those companies with an ESG focus.
Most recently, Jodie served as the CEO of GreenMantra Technologies, a privately-held early- stage advanced recycler of waste plastics to specialty waxes. Previously, she was President of Pinova, a PE-backed manufacturer of specialty chemicals from renewable resources.
Currently, she serves on the boards of NanoXplore (TSX) and Bartek Ingredients (PE backed) and is active with The National Association of Corporate Directors and The Women Corporate Directors.
Jodie earned degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Delaware and holds an MBA in Finance from West Chester University of Pennsylvania.