SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
- Job Title
- Product Developer
- Job ID
- Brecksville, OH 44141
- Other Location
Product Developer, Food Manufacturing, Brecksville, OH
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
The Product Developer delivers inspirational and innovative fruit systems to customers through creative formulation and development that focus on convenience, taste, and health.
Product Developer Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for formulation design and commercialization of customized fruit preparations for customers. This is involves receiving project briefs, performing risk analyses, evaluating lab/pilot plant formulations, supporting factory trials, and collaborating with intercompany departments to ensure all aspects of product launches are completed.
- Simultaneously manages multiple projects and communicates critical deadlines to stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery for the customer.
- Keeps well-informed of new ingredients, technology, and industry concepts that can be applied as an improvement, cost reduction, or innovation for our customers.
- Responds to customers in a timely and respectful manner that reflects positively on Agrana.
- Obligation to act in accordance with the Agrana compliance guidelines.
- Safety First: Commit to act according to the key management principles and the safety-first culture.
Product Developer Job Requirements:
- BS in Food Science, Food Technology, or Food Engineering
- Three plus years’ experience in Product Development.
- Knowledgeable of ingredients and their interactions in food systems.
- Able to analyze and interpret data to form scientifically sound conclusions.
- Able to communicate clearly and logically, both written and verbally.
- Strong project management skills.
- Capable of performing sensorial evaluation of food systems, typically color and flavor.
- Familiar with the principles of Food Safety and GMPs.
- Knowledge of computer systems, SAP, Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee. If interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today! #GR