UNLOCK HUMAN CAPABILITY
Technical Support Analyst
- Job Title
- Technical Support Analyst
- Job ID
- Hudson, NH 03051
- Other Location
Technical Support Analyst - Docker Software Administration
@Orchard LLC has been retained by a well-established solutions provider within the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure sector to identify & recruit a skilled Engineering Tools Technical Support Analyst to support their local government client in Hudson, NH. This will be a 6 months project with the opportunity for potential full-time employment after the period of performance for the right fit.
Our Client has a job opening for an Engineering Tools Technical Support Analyst. As a key member of the Engineering Tools team, the support analyst is responsible for the day to day support of numerous engineering software applications including the Atlassian JIRA, Bitbucket and Confluence and Docker environments across the ES Sector and must be able to meet customer/program requirements. The role is working within the Engineering Tools Organization providing technical support to engineers in their use of software development, systems engineering and hardware design and analysis tools. The vast majority of tools are commercial (COTS) or open source. General support activities include developing and executing installation procedures, testing, troubleshooting, responding to service desk break/fix tickets and service requests, how-to questions and documenting changes to the production environment in accordance to internal and DFARS policies and procedures. Candidate must have a working knowledge of Atlassian, JIRA suite, Confluence, Docker and SVN.
- Design, operation and support of Engineering Tools in the ES Classified and unclassified networks.
- Atlassian JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence and Jenkins support.
- Docker software support.
- Troubleshoot performance, availability and overall health of tool environments.
- Assist in planning, and upgrading of applications using Windows and Linux servers and client environments in the unclassified and multiple classified areas/locations.
- Create and maintain documentation for engineering application client and server installations and upgrades.
- Migrate existing Atlassian environments to support platform changes such as operating system, domain, or security patches.
- Create and maintain active directory groups for Atlassian access.
- Support users in a timely manner using ServiceNow Help Desk ticketing system.
- Interested candidates should have good communication and organizational skills, and a general understanding of Atlassian JIRA suite, Confluence Docker, Collaborator and SVN software.
- Candidate should also exhibit sound judgement, initiative and self-motivation, and be able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail, solid communication and teamwork skills will be required to work effectively.
- Close collaboration with peers, Engineering and Engineering Tools personnel is essential.
- The ability to manage time effectively while dealing with a variety of issues in a dynamic environment will be key to the success of this individual.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years work experience or equivalent experience with the ability to multi-task and reprioritize work, as required, to meet dynamic customer service environment.
- Focus is the Docker software administration and support.
- Excellent Customer service skills at all levels.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, in either a lead or participant role.
- General understanding of Engineering disciplines and tools.
- Experience with open source tools such as Atlassian.
- Experience packaging Windows applications for software distribution platforms such as Microsoft SCCM.
- Experience working with virtualized environments such as VMware Workstation and VCenter.
If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you have the experience and talent to be a success in the role, we need to hear from you!
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.