- Job Title
- Fixture Installer
- Job ID
- Other Location
This is a traveling position!
SOS Construction Services is currently hiring for Full-Time Travel Fixture Installers to join our team!
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits package including; health, dental, vision, 401K, & PTO
- Great company culture & family atmosphere
Full-Time Travel Fixture Installer Position Requirements:
- Have at least one-year experience supervising crews during reset/remodels meeting project deadline expectations while maintaining work quality.
- Take direction from Client & Supervisor on hourly, shift & daily goals.
- Communicate clearly & proactively to teammates to ensure timely completion of duties. Report issues through chain of command.
- Transmit reports on project progress, evaluations, hours worked, & any issues
- Have a demonstrated ability to interact with clients & team members in an efficient, professional manner.
- Must have a positive leadership approach & able to teach & train all teammates
- General math & problem-solving skills.
- Read & interpret retailer specific store layouts, Plan-O-Grams to perform required fixture installations (POG, MOD setting) per instructions.
- Must have basic hand tools including hammer, screwdrivers, open end wrenches, pliers, tape measure, & level. Have a solid background in the safe use of these tools; as well as other common equipment including pallet jacks
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing, & walking, and be able to pull, push & lift materials up to 50 - 75 pounds
- Forklift experience is not required, but a plus.
- Maintain a consistent work record, including reporting on-time, work within strict safety guidelines, & adhere to company's rules and policies.
- Depending on the client, shifts could range from Days, Swing and/or Nights.
- Must have a current & valid driver's license that is not currently revoked or suspended
- Must be able & willing to consent to a drug screen & background screening
- You are dedicated to creating and supporting a safe working environment.
- You are flexible & understand things can change
- You understand the value of teamwork, & strive to ensure everyone maintains a positive outlook
- You lead by example, & show respect, dignity & compassion for everyone.
- You are constantly looking for ways to learn, & always take pride in your work
At SOS Construction Services, we are leaders in the construction industry & provide retailers with a variety of design, construction, & project management services. Our innovative & collaborative approach to construction gives our clients the services they need.
Our travel fixture installers will perform general fixture assembly and installation, which involves carefully reading instructions (store fixture blueprint, Plan-O-Gram) & then following those instructions to ensure fixture assembly & layout matches the client standards. The process of setting fixtures includes tasks such as removing old store fixtures, installing new store fixtures, adjusting shelves/pegs, moving fixtures from one area of the store to another, & general cleaning of the work area. Attention to detail, ability to work independently & as a team with a positive attitude is a MUST!
If you have at least one-year experience in retail store remodels, resets, and/or light construction managing crews, can travel 85% of the year, & have a clean background.