Customer Support Specialist
- Job Title
- Customer Support Specialist
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- New York, NY 10006
- Other Location
Customer Support Specialist
Location: US Remote
At , we're on a mission to help organizations migrate their growing volumes of data to the cloud and help them securely manage it there. Our patented software platform brings control, context and compliance to digital transformation and cloud adoption through secure data onboarding, classification, and management. We empower enterprises, government agencies and IT services providers around the world to answer tough questions like - What data do we have and where does it live? - What should we migrate to the cloud and where? - How do we manage legal, compliance and privacy risk? - How do we rapidly search petabytes of structured and unstructured data? - How do we get petabytes of human-generated data ready for AI and analytics?
Archive360 is looking for a hard-working, flexible, and talented Customer Support Specialist to join our Services team to provide basic to mid-level end-user support to our company’s customers. In this position, you will diagnose, identify, research, and troubleshoot a variety of technical issues. The ideal candidate will be a courteous and outgoing individual who can provide patient and efficient assistance pertaining to Archive360’s solutions.
- Handle customer technical support cases through portal, phone, and email submissions
- Update the support portal with knowledge articles, tech tips and brief documents
- Evaluate system potential through assessing compatibility of new programs with existing programs
- Improve existing programs by evaluating objectives and specifications, reviewing proposed changes and making recommendations
- Maintain system functionality by testing computer components
- Achieve computer stem objectives through collecting relevant data, identifying and evaluating options and suggesting a course of action
- Maintain client confidence by keeping their information confidential
- Prepare reference material for users by drafting operational instructions
- Help Desk or Technical Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in the use of online and remote-connecting software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to focus and follow-through to the resolution of issues
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Superb written communication skills to ensure proper recording of all customer interactions and closure of all presented issues as well as prepare accurate, clear, and timely reporting
- Significant work experience in basic technical support
- Experience in a helpdesk environment such as Zendesk, Azure DevOps, JIRA
- Demonstrated ability to function in a non-scripted helpdesk environment
- Working knowledge of Windows and/or Linux systems
- Working knowledge of Azure or other similar cloud-platforms
- Technical knowledge of email systems and technologies such as Exchange, Office365, SMTP and relays, MS Graph
- Technical knowledge of Active Directory
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to access and work on the latest Microsoft technologies.
- The opportunity to work on developing an innovative product.
- The chance to work alongside a global team of hardworking, open-minded, fun and innovative people.
- Growth opportunities, training and certifications (Azure, Product Management).
Visit our careers page at: https://www.archive360.com/careers
Follow us on social media: https://www.linkedin.com/company/archive360/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Archive360
Archive360 is an equal opportunity employer.