Strategy & Corporate Development Program Manager
- Job Title
- Strategy & Corporate Development Program Manager
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Other Location
Medical Manufacturing Technologies (MMT) Company Overview
MMT is a market leader in developing manufacturing solutions for minimally invasive surgical devices. Our focused end market is in catheter and guidewire / navigation technologies. MMT is comprised of 3 verticals: Production technology solutions; aftermarket services, parts, and technical support; and specialty manufacturing services. MMT is comprised of Glebar, Syneo, Cathtip, EBD, and R&D Engineering brands and is actively pursuing acquisition opportunities to provide a set of end-to-end solutions to their customers.
MMT is backed by Arcline Investment Management. Arcline is a San-Fransisco-based private equity firm established to invest in and transform businesses. The firm invests in a broad array of sectors including life sciences, industrial technology, aerospace, energy and logistics, among others.
The Corporate Development Associate will be central in supporting the acquisition & integration of new brands into the MMT Portfolio. You will work collaboratively with the Executive Leadership Team on integration efforts and other strategic initiatives such as Environmental, Social & Governance strategies
Primary roles & responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with the VP of Strategy & Corporate Development to execute M&A deals including valuation analyses and diligence efforts
- Scope and identify potential acquisition targets
- Support the integration of new brands including on boarding, tracking and management of integration initiatives, and building out integration best practices for MMT
- Lead various strategic initiatives across the platform including ESG programming, D&I initiatives, and special projects supporting the sales and operations organizations
- Work effectively with leaders from other corporate functions (e.g., sales, marketing, operations, finance) to drive successful execution of strategic initiatives
The Corporate Development Associate reports directly to the VP of Strategy and Corporate Development who reports to MMT’s CEO. She/he will have regular interaction with the Executive Leadership team of MMT, site leadership, stakeholders from Arcline Investment Management, and acquisition targets.
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
- Analytical Aptitude: Must have experience in advanced quantitative analysis
- Experience: The ideal candidate will have 1-4 years of business experience and be accustomed to working on multiple tasks in parallel
- Structured & Logical Thinking: The ideal candidate is intellectually curious and will demonstrate the ability to identify and define business problems and issues and possess the ability to prioritize and discern what is important in ambiguous business scenarios
- M&A, Large Scale Change, or Integration Experience: The ideal candidate will have experience in mergers and acquisitions or experience in integration programs
- Education: Undergraduate degree from a top-tier school in a business-related program (e.g., business administration, economics) or quantitative degree with business experience (e.g., industrial engineering)
- Work style: You will need to be a self-motivated, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high-demand, performance-driven environment and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.