Program Management Analyst (MILCON C4I Integration)
- Job Title
- Program Management Analyst (MILCON C4I Integration)
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92123
- Other Location
Individual assists Government’s NAVWAR 4.1.2 (Command Center and Military Construction (MILCON) C4I Integration) Manager by providing programmatic and administrative support services to develop, updated, and maintain NAVWAR Enterprise policy and processes documentation for the planning and executing of major C4ISR/IT relocation and integration projects. These services will include assisting in monitoring these C4ISR/IT relocation and integration projects for new shore facilities to ensure they are executed on schedule and meet the quality level required by the Fleet and other customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides programmatic, technical, and administrative support to NAVWAR 4.1.2 to oversee and monitor the status of C4ISR/IT relocation and integration projects assigned to NAVWAR for new shore facilities.
- Participates in a wide array of programmatic meetings and technical interchanges related to the relocation and/or integration of C4ISR/IT systems in DoD facilities and shore sites.
- Coordinates with NAVWAR customers regarding the installation and integration planning activities as defined in the NAVWAR Shore Installation Process Handbook (SIPH) for outfitting new shore facilities with C4ISR systems.
- Reviews and provides independent recommendations regarding Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) solutions to be in compliance with NAVWAR’s SIPH for C4ISR integration projects.
- Develops and maintains Project Cost Estimates using NAVWAR 4.1.2 cost estimating tools and resources.
- Develops and tracks project schedules, researches and prepares status reports, prepares point papers and briefs, and provides to the Government NAVWAR 4.1.2 Customer.
- Develops bi-weekly Project Status Summary Reports for NAVWAR 4.1.2 to brief senior NAVWAR leadership.
- Reviews and updates installation policies and processes defined by the NAVWAR SIPH, Section 10 and Appendices Y and Z.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgement in representing and/or resolving matters of significance on behalf of the customer.
- Individual reports to an exempt onsite manager responsible for the NAVWAR MILCON C4I integration team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Field or Equivalent Technical area.
- Individual needs to be a self-starter, able to work effectively on an individual basis and as part of a team; requires limited to no supervision.
- Individual must have excellent English communication skills both verbally and written
- Individual need to have strong experience with Microsoft Office suite of software applications, e.g., Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Must be able to successfully pass the required drug test.
- SECRET Security Clearance (required).
- Bachelor’s Degree (engineering field).
- Five (5) years of experience supporting the planning and/or installation of Navy systems, preferably at DoD shore sites/facilities or other similar industry experience.
- Experience working at and/or with NAVWAR, PEO C4I, NIWC PAC/LANT, CNIC, NAVFAC, and/or Corps of Engineers commands.
- Knowledge and experience with Navy C4ISR programs.
- Working knowledge and experience with Navy’s shore installation and integration policies, processes, and/or procedures.
Integrits Corporation complies with provisions of the EEO and ADA laws. Integrits Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.