- Job Title
- Systems Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- New York, NY 10013
- Other Location
Position Title: Systems ManagerJob Description:Do you have experience with and enjoy managing SaaS applications? Do you like managing systems, creating workflows, and process in general? Do you have experience with IT management? Do you use a unique password for everything you log into?This full-time, NYC based position is responsible for managing the agency’s internal project management and communications systems, as well as liaise with our IT service provider.What You’ll Do:
- Manage a mix of internal, and external systems to ensure all are outputting the data set required to make informed decisions both internally and with the client.
- Manage the agency’s relationship with outside vendors including various software developers, SAAS, logistics management platforms and dedicated analytic programs.
- Liaise with IT provider, traffic trouble tickets, order new/replacement equipment
- Manage Computer Equipment Budget
- Manage roles and permissions for company users on Microsoft Teams/Sharepoint, Netsuite, Monday.com and our proprietary Event Management system
- Set up new teams
- Organized digital storage solutions
- Create and oversee the usage of various workflows and automations.
- Troubleshoot computer hardware and software issues with IT partner
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Prior experience working with project management systems (i.e., Monday.com, Asana or similar)
- Prior experience working with an ERP system (i.e. Netsuite)
- Familiarity with MAC and PC Hardware and software tools
- Microsoft 365/SharePoint/Teams Proficient
What We Offer:
- Ability to multi-task like a pro
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of digital organization tools, such as Monday.com or Asana, a plus
- Agency experience a plus
- Competitive salary for a NYC based office position with an option for flexible schedule to work from home on non-peak days.
- Contribution to a solid medical, vision, and dental insurance
- A 401K program so you can do cool stuff when you retire.
- A generous PTO policy. We believe in working hard, and smart and enjoying life to the fullest.
- A group of people who value each other as much as we do the work we create.
We love our diverse workplace! Soho Experiential is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
- Mentorship from team members who truly care, to work with management who values growth and opportunity.
- Pay Range
- $90,000.00 Annually to $100,000.00 Annually