Freelance Production Supervisor
- Job Title
- Freelance Production Supervisor
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- New York, NY 10013
- Other Location
This full-time position based in New York City is responsible for the production of experiential events for a variety of exciting brands.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead production efforts on a variety of national events and promotions
- Source and manage external vendors including set fabricators, AV providers, caterers, rental companies, and event venues
- Work with 2D & 3D Designers on set renderings, graphics and build plans
- Coordinate timelines, budgets, and logistics with the Client Services team
- Travel to events to ensure program quality and provide support as needed.
- At least 3-5 years in a Production Services role
- Exceptional communication/organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficient
- Superstar who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task like a pro
- Have strong budget making skills
- Ability to travel
- Be a self-starter, outgoing, energetic, gregarious personality
What We Offer:
- Contribution to a solid medical, vision, and dental insurance
- A 401K program so you can do cool stuff when you retire.
- A generous PTO policy. We believe in working hard and smart and enjoying life to the fullest.
- A group of people who value each other as much as we do the work we create.
We love our diverse workplace! Soho Experiential is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, nationality or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.