Freelance Creative Project Manager
- Job Title
- Freelance Creative Project Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- New York, NY 10013
- Other Location
The Creative Project Manager (CPM) acts as a liaison between the Client Services and Creative/Production teams to ensure information, materials and resources are communicated throughout the lifecycle of each project to ensure completion of client deliverables. The CPM will develop a master schedule for all projects, follow up on the progress of each assigned project, communicating with individuals and teams, as needed.
Working closely with and under the direction of the TBD, you will:
- Generate a timeline for each assigned project and confirm that all teams have a clear understanding of the project, its scope and its delivery date.
- Conduct regular status meetings with both departments to review new and current projects.
- Provide progress reports/feedback to departments on the timelines of all projects. Ensure that timelines/budgets are being meet and that adjustments are made to any project that is not on track for its target date of completion.
- Ability to prioritize client projects and workloads.
- Identify projects behind schedule and determine the root cause. Work with the appropriate stakeholders to identify and execute an effective solution to drive the project back on schedule.
- Works closely with Creative/Production leadership to gauge personnel utilization and ensure the proper level of manpower is being assigned to each project.
- Holds each team accountable for their part each project and coach where needed.
- At least 3 years of experience as a traffic or project manager, preferably in the experiential industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office administration programs such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams.
- Elite organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- An innate ability to anticipate/troubleshoot problems and develop the proper plan of action to prevent delays.
- Metro New York-based.
What We Offer:
- Salary to pay your bills, a generous bonus structure, and an opportunity to earn even more by bringing in business Contribution to a solid medical, vision, and dental insurance
- A 401K program so you can do cool stuff when you are old
- A generous PTO policy. We believe in working hard, and smart and enjoying life to the fullest.
- A group of people who value each other as much as we do the work we create
We love our diverse workplace! Soho Experiential is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.