- Job Title
- Event Producer
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- New York, NY 10013
- Other Location
This full-time position, based in New York City, is responsible for the production of Experiential events for a variety of exciting spirits brands.
What You’ll Do:
- Source and manage external vendors including, but not limited to, venues, caterers, rentals, florals and AV.
- Liaise with Creative to evaluate feasibility of event concepts and recommend optimal execution on-site to remain within budget parameters
- Create run of show, décor and rental decks, floor plans, production timelines, budgets, and logistics with the activation team
- Travel to events to ensure program quality
- Oversee promo staff and labor crew onsite
- At least 3-5 years in an event planning role
- Exceptional project management and communication with a keen eye for design and detail
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficient
- Superstar who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task like a pro
- Have strong budget and expense tracking skills
- Ability to travel for site visits and events (25% of the time)
- Be a self-starter, outgoing, energetic, gregarious personality
- Contribution to a solid medical, vision, and dental insurance
- A 401K program so you can do cool stuff when you retire
- A generous PTO policy. We believe in working hard and smart and enjoying life to the fullest.
- A group of people who value each other as much as we do the work we create
We love our diverse workplace! Soho Experiential is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, nationality or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.