Jr. Program Manager
- Job Title
- Jr. Program Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- New York, NY 10013
- Other Location
Soho Experiential is looking for a Jr. Program Manager to support our Field Marketing Team overseeing National Sampling Program activity and working with regional Managers.
Working closely with the Sr. Program Manager, you will:
- Support the Sr. Program Manager in the day-to-day management of event activations and field logistics
- Manage the creation of status reports, agendas, and weekly calendars.
- Support program and event timelines to keep program development on pace
- Audit and submit agency partner invoices, expenses and payroll
- Assist in the coordination of POS logistics
- 0-2 years of sampling or industry experience
- Proficient (as in not a beginner) in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is mandatory
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong project management and logistical skills
- Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills
- Metro New York-based with hybrid schedule (minimum two days in office per week)
- Experience with Teams and SharePoint a plus
What We Offer:
- Contribution to a solid medical, vision, and dental insurance
- A 401K program so you can do cool stuff when you are old
- A generous PTO policy. We believe in working hard, and smart and enjoying life to the fullest.
- A group of people who value each other as much as we do the work we create
We love our diverse workplace! Soho Experiential is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
- Pay Range
- $58,500.00 Annually to $65,000.00 Annually