- Job Title
- Creative Director
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- New York, NY 10013
- Other Location
Do you love events and have experience planning them? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!!
This full-time position based in New York City will oversee high-value brand pitches and manage the full creative process from conceptualization to pitch, through execution. We’re looking for a hyper-collaborative leader who’s skilled in understanding client needs and translating key objectives into 360° creative concepts rooted in insights.
Working closely with and under the direction of the Executive Creative Director, you will:
- You know how to dissect a brief and deliver winning strategy, within timeline and budget
- You’re a storyteller with the proven skills to communicate the team’s work in pitch meetings and beyond
- You identify as a hybrid with experience in both art direction and copywriting across a breadth of brands and product categories
- You’re ahead of the curve on the latest innovations and technology in the field
- You’ve gracefully led creative for a handful (or more) of projects simultaneously ranging in scope and budget
- 6-9 years working up the creative path in an agency or global brand environment with at least 3 years leading and managing creatives.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, a relentless work ethic, and a spirit of collaboration that inspires
- A ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality with the flexibility to support any size project; every team member at Soho is a ‘doer’
- A successful track record in pitching and winning new business
- A killer portfolio focused in experiential marketing with experience in beer, wine, spirits, and/or CPG
- Industry-standard creative software (Adobe CC, SketchUp, Premiere, or Final Cut)
- Standard Microsoft programs (Teams is a plus)
- Digital, social, and virtual spaces as they pertain to experiential
- Art, music, culture, technology, and how to not take yourself too seriously
- Salary to pay your bills, a generous bonus structure, and an opportunity to earn even more by bringing in business Contribution to a solid medical, vision, and dental insurance
- A 401K program so you can do cool stuff when you are old
- A generous PTO policy. We believe in working hard, and smart and enjoying life to the fullest
- A group of people who value each other as much as we do the work we create
We love our diverse workplace! Soho Experiential is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
- Pay Range
- $130,000.00 Annually to $160,000.00 Annually