Help Me Grow Coordinator (Tri-County)
- Job Title
- Help Me Grow Coordinator (Tri-County)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Orlando, FL 32804
- Other Location
- Orange, Osceola, Seminole Counties
This position is located in Orange, Seminole, and Osceola County, granted funded, and is subject to renewal.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE:
Works under the general supervision of the Help Me Grow Program Manager to provide administrative support and coordination as a member of the Help Me Grow team. Responsible for maintaining a large volume of information, data management, meeting preparation and scheduling, ensuring timely and accurate responses to inquiries and communications, and community outreach activities while providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders. Supports all Help Me Grow activities to include reporting, HMG STAR Database support, assist with the design and execution of outreach events.
While each position is measured on individual outputs, collaboration and coordination are critical elements of Strategic Impact and Community Engagement where success is realized by the overall organizational impact goals resulting from resources raised by the department.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Help Me Grow and local systems and services focused on early childhood development and special health care needs, as well as the eligibility, referral, and application processes for these services.
- Represent and increase awareness of Help Me Grow services at interagency networking meetings with other community organizations.
- Participate in training and technical assistance related to Help Me Grow work include, but not limited to, intake, screening, referrals, and outreach.
- Promote and provide training and technical assistance to pediatricians, prenatal care clinics, hospitals, and other child health care agencies providing services to children.
- Maintain a comprehensive log of health care provider communication, visits, and training.
- Assist with the management of all Help Me Grow outreach activities, social media, and websites to promote Help Me Grow in the community.
- Support the maintenance and utilization of Help Me Grow databases (including HMG STAR Database) in accordance with accrediting bodies, user requirements, and national standards.
- Participate in conference calls, meetings, webinars, and additional trainings related to Help Me Grow program.
- Provide support to various meetings convened by Help Me Grow including: scheduling meetings, booking videoconferencing/meeting rooms, sending calendar invitations, managing attendance, preparing materials, prepare and break down meeting space, manage attendance, and develop minutes.
- Provide statistical reports, word processing, duplication, and distribution of memorandums, reports correspondence, brochures and training materials as necessary.
- Prepare, review, proofread, and format paper and electronic correspondence including letters, agendas, annotated agendas, and presentations. Seek approvals and signatures when necessary.
- Work alternative shifts and/or schedules as needed and assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Mission Focused: Create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities.
- Relationship-Oriented: Cultivate and manage relationships toward a common goal.
- Collaborator: Understand the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources through meaningful engagement.
- Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
- Brand-Steward: Steward of the brand and understands the role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree in a field relating to health and human services or Early Childhood or equivalent combination of education and experience are required.
- Two years of nonprofit experience relating to agency relations, outreach and information management preferred.
- Prior experience relating to health education or community health initiatives, with an emphasis on programmatic measurements and outcomes preferred.
- Public speaking and relationship development skills and experience required.
- Data editing and data processing skills and experience required.
- Customer service skills and experience required.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse groups required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Creole preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required. Familiarity with Microsoft Access and other web-based databases preferred.
- Must be able to type 45 WPM minimum.
- Experience in developing information products desirable.
- Knowledge of geographic locations within service areas.
Physical demands include sitting or standing for extended periods of time, bending, occasional lifting of items weighing up to approximately 30 pounds, regularly moving throughout the building between floors, traveling to outside meetings, regular use of standard office equipment such as the telephone, copier, fax and computer. Demands also involve protracted concentration. Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required as this position will travel throughout the Central Florida area. Job involves frequent and routinely intense public contact.
- Pay Range
- $15.00 None to $0.00 None