- Job Title
- Account Director
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- New York, NY 10013
- Other Location
Do you have senior-level experience managing experiential marketing and supporting new business growth?
This full-time position based in New York City is responsible for developing and executing experiential events for a variety of exciting brands as well as helping to work on new business.
The Amazing Things You’ll Do:
- Lead a dedicated Account management team that will develop and execute experiential marketing programs for a variety of clients
- Lead in the strategic development and evaluation of integrated marketing programs for new and existing clients
- Work alongside new business to support answering RFPs and briefs
- Serve as primary top-to-top contact for clients, translate their vision into best-in-class experiential programs
- Promote operational excellence across internal departments for successful project management
- Develop budgets and provide financial management of all experiential programs
- Assess and make recommendations on staffing needs to best service business
- Set, measure, and report on key performance indicators
- Manage cross-functional team members and related vendors/partners in the development of brand programs
- Create timelines that meet the needs of various stakeholders
- Manage external vendors and internal stakeholders to bring creative ideas to life, on time and within budget
- Travel on-site to events (National)
- 6-8 years of Experiential Marketing experience in agency client services role
- Experience managing direct reports to service day-to-day business
- Production Experience (preferred)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, outgoing, energetic, gregarious personality
- Exceptional communication/organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Have strong written, verbal, and public speaking skills
- Strong budget management skills
- Be in our New York City office (hybrid schedule)
- Competitive salary + generous bonus structure.
- New business incentive - earn even more by bringing in business from your friends.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, and access to a suite of wellness programs
- A generous PTO policy including company holidays, vacation days, wellness days
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities to learn and grow while making an impact
- A group of people who value each other as much as the work we create.
We love our diverse workplace! Soho Experiential is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
- Pay Range
- $120,000.00 Annually to $140,000.00 Annually