Sales Representative - Akron
- Job Title
- Sales Representative - Akron
- Job ID
- Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
- Other Location
About Us: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes and top-tier non-athlete candidates in careers with our corporate partners.
Position Our Client Is Hiring: Sales Representative
Our Client's Location: Akron, Ohio area
Our Client's Company Profile: With over 40 years of industry experience, our client is the leading provider of office technology solutions with a full line of Sharp electronic products. The unique company culture and professional atmosphere offers the opportunity for a very rewarding career. The company sets itself apart from competitors by making customer service their top priority.
Why Work For Our Client:
You will have the chance to work for a strong local company selling products and solutions provided by world-class leaders!
- Great company culture.
- Monthly sales bonus promotions.
- Awesome sales incentives such as an all-expenses paid trip to exotic locations.
- Unlimited growth opportunities. Client believes in promoting from within.
- Three-week comprehensive paid training program.
- Mentorship style management support throughout your career to ensure your success.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary + unlimited, uncapped commissions and monthly bonuses + car and phone allowance.
- Immediate health, dental and vision coverage.
- 401K and FSA.
- Vacation days and holidays.
- Company provided life insurance.
- Supplemental insurance available through Colonial.
Job Description and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a go-getter mentality.
- 2-5 years of proven sales performance preferred.
- Ability to quickly build and develop relationships with key decision makers.
- Knowledge of general sales techniques, including, but not limited to: cold-calls, closing ability, etc.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with ability to negotiate.
- Must possess excellent prospecting, presentation and networking skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team-environment.