Client Success Manager
- Job Title
- Client Success Manager
- Job ID
- Augusta, GA
- Other Location
Corsica Technologies is focused on hiring the right people, in the right jobs, to help us continue to grow and move forward in creating a new level of service in the IT industry. Do you have what it takes to join the team? With decades of combined experience in the IT and cybersecurity space, our leadership team thrives on helping their clients solve their most complex IT challenges.
- Client Oriented - We are nothing without our clients.
- Operationally Excellent - Strive for Perfection. Obtain Excellence.
- Relational and Compassionate – Support our clients’ mission through friendly service.
- See Things to Completion - Take the first step and finish what you start.
- Integrity, Always do the Right Thing - Do the right thing, even when no one is looking. Win trust.
- Committed to Team - Strive to meet your personal, team, and company goals.
- Accountable to one another and the clients - We’re counting on you, and so are our clients.
CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER
The purpose of the Client Success Manager position is to maintain strong relationships with an assigned group of clients so that they continue to trust Corsica to support their business IT needs. The Client Success Manager serves as the internal advocate for the client.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop and manage Corsica’s post-sales relationship with assigned accounts
- Continually develop and nurture assigned accounts, identifying and planning for account evolution and growth across the Corsica services portfolio and for the overall success of the assigned accounts
- Responsible for all aspects of Corsica’s client success with our services and offerings
- Build and maintain strong, trusted advisor relationships with key contacts within assigned accounts
- Conduct regular meetings with assigned accounts that focus on the client’s desired outcomes and contain a strong educational component
- Establish a regular communication cadence with clients based on their status and needs
- Ensure the communication of all service updates, relevant events, newsletters, and social media announcements pertaining to assigned accounts
- Responsible for NPS and C-Sat scores in assigned accounts
- Participate in warm handoffs with sales, implementation, and support as needed and applicable
Competencies and Qualities
Qualified candidates must meet the following job requirements:
- Able to represent Corsica at all times in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- Possess a mix of technical knowledge, intellectual curiosity, and interpersonal relationship building skills
- Strong desire to help, nurture, listen well, and communicate effectively
- Willing and able to take action without being instructed
- Able to find solutions to problems independently
- Bring new ideas to the table
- Able to handle interruptions, changing priorities, and multiple tasks in a calm and professional manner
- Plan, organize, and schedule in an efficient manner
- Able to discern and focus on key priorities
- Works well within a group environment
- Able to provide feedback to other members of the team
- Articulates technical knowledge, where appropriate, without technical jargon or lingo
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with both technical leaders and business owners
- Hard working and skilled at creative and critical thinking
Education, Experience, and Certifications
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Any IT capabilities
- A+ or Network+ certifications are a plus
- Bachelors’ degree in business-related field
- ITIL Foundations v3 certification or higher
- Experience with a Managed IT firm or IT industry knowledge or education
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This position requires local travel to client sites. No overnight travel should be expected.
If you are ready to work the Corsica Way, then Corsica Technologies wants to be fully invested in the growth and well-being of our employees as well.
We offer the following benefits to our staff at all locations:
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join a great team.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.