SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift
- Job Title
- Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift
- Job ID
- Centerville, TN 37033
- Other Location
Maintenance Technician – 3rd Shift - $1000 Hiring Bonus!!!
HIRING IMMEDIATELY FOR 3rd SHIFT - FOR CONSIDERATION, CALL OR APPLY IN PERSON TODAY! WALK-INS WELCOME!
**New employees can earn a $1000 hiring bonus. The first installment of the hiring bonus paid after 30 days of employment.
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions is seeking a Maintenance Technician for our 3rd Shift (11:00P-7:30A) to provide support for plant equipment and facility maintenance for Centerville, TN production facility. This role is responsible for all maintenance related activities within the plant or on the plant grounds to include Electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, plumbing/pipe fitting and refrigeration.
Maintenance Technician – 3rd Shift Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to maintain plant facility, grounds, structure and related equipment. Follows standard operating and safety procedures. Conducts scheduled preventative maintenance procedures. Maintain and repair powered and non-powered rolling equipment. Ability to perform preventative maintenance and calibration of small equipment per instructions.
- Electrical - Troubleshoot and install equipment and machinery using electrical schematics. Knowledge of motor components and controls. Knowledge of installation of conduit and related fittings. Ability to size wire for proper applications; Basic knowledge of PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) and related components. (Allen Bradley PLC's)
- Hydraulics - Troubleshoot and repair simple hydraulic systems and related components. Ability to follow hydraulic print.
- Pneumatics - Practical knowledge of pneumatic systems and related controls. Ability to troubleshoot systems as needed.
- Welding - Practical maintenance welding ability in TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) is a plus.
- Plumbing/Pipe Fitting - Ability to install or repair copper or steel pipe and related fittings.
- Refrigeration - Knowledge of refrigeration and related equipment is a plus.
- Maintain proper levels of housekeeping.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Observe all GMP’s, HAACP’s, good housekeeping and safety rules & regulations.
- Maintenance Technician will complete all individual training as outlined by the training matrix
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Maintenance Technician – 3rd Shift Job Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent. Industrial Maintenance certification preferred.
- 1 or more years of Industrial Maintenance job experience is preferred.
- Prior job experience in food production is a plus.
- Must be able to work 3rd shift (11:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m.)
- Overtime and weekend work required.
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
- Competitive Starting Wage
- No Top Out Rate
- Shift Premium Pay
- Daily OT
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Low Cost Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Plan
- Company Match 401k
If interested, email us at Jennifer.baltz@ agrana.com or apply today!