Front Office Staff - Healthcare
- Job Title
- Front Office Staff - Healthcare
- Job ID
- Houston, TX 77027
- Other Location
Front Office Staff Member
Chernosky Dermatological Associates is a well-established dermatology practice. We provide expert diagnosis and innovative treatments for our patients. Currently, we are searching for a Front Office Staff Member to join our team!
It's said that there's no second chance to make a first impression. As our highly visible Staff Member, you'll be our first impression, the voice of our organization to those calling on the phone and the face of the company to those visiting our office. This job is about more than answering phones and being friendly; we will rely on your initiative and organizational skills to keep us running at top performance, while your enthusiasm and ideas will shape the environment in which we all work.
- Check-in Patients including verifying all information and insurance coverage is correct. Make any appropriate changes in the computer records and patient's chart
- Check-out Patients including collecting payment and scheduling follow up visits. Enter data into the system.
- Answer phones and schedule patients
- Verify patient insurance
- Pull patient charts, data entry, and filing
- Mail patient statements, post patient payments and respond to medical records requests
- High School diploma
- Front office experience is a plus
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office
- Proficient computer skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- The ability to multi-task, offer superior customer service, and to work in a fast-paced environment are required. Medical experience is a plus.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. We offer a competitive compensation package based on the level of experience, with paid time off. You will have access to an extensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.