Accounting Manager (Healthcare)
- Job Title
- Accounting Manager (Healthcare)
- Job ID
- HOUSTON, TX 77027-7112
- Other Location
You have integrity and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards. You have a reputation for excellence and your attention to detail is impeccable. For you, no task is too small or too big, you can do it all. If this sounds like you, we would like to talk to you!
As the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the accounting department by successfully performing the following duties:
- Provides leadership, direction, and coordination for general company operations
- Revenue Cycle responsibilities include managing all aspects of medical billing office with Medicare and Medicaid products, including accounts receivable management, reimbursement management, payor relations performance standards, general ledger, budgets, posting, collections, and executive reporting.
- Enter and maintain business transactions in QuickBooks
- Assist with closing books
- Experience with working with complex software applications that are used in the revenue cycle process and close process
- Cash flow analysis
- Review all AP, AR, and GL activities
- Reconcile accounts, analyze trends for costs, revenues and financial commitments
- Perform variance analysis on monthly financial reports
- Review bank reconciliations
- Review provider payroll
- Ad hoc projects and reporting required
- Must have attention to detail and organization skills
- Must be a quick learner and team and results oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.