Senior Copywriter/Content Strategist (Remote)
- Job Title
- Senior Copywriter/Content Strategist (Remote)
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC
- Other Location
Our client is consistently recognized as one of the top managed IT and cybersecurity providers, helping organizations leverage technology as a competitive business advantage. Their integrated services protect companies and enable them to succeed. As their mission states, they are a key catalyst in protecting organizations, empowering their employees, and enabling their technology to gain a competitive business advantage so they can thrive.
Senior Copywriter and Content Strategist (B2B) (Remote anywhere in the US)
Our client is a rapidly growing technology and cybersecurity company. We are expanding our marketing team and looking for top talent to help take us to the next level.
This is your opportunity to serve in the lead copywriting and content strategist role, developing and driving the marketing communications copywriting process and standards, as well as the overall content strategy, particularly the buyer’s journey for marketing campaigns.
This role is perfect for someone wanting a role where you have a lot of individual ownership within a highly collaborative and supportive team. It is also a blend of content strategy and copywriting.
The role is fully remote, with someone ideally located in the Eastern or Central time zone. We are, however, looking for someone full-time with corporate (preferred) or agency experience, not those seeking freelance work or maintaining other clients.
The Senior Copywriter and Content Strategist role is responsible for the content strategy and writing of sales and marketing materials for integrated, cross-channel initiatives including the corporate brand, product messaging/positioning, web initiatives, online advertising and digital marketing, collateral, social, sales enablement tools, and internal communications.
This person should understand best practices for B2B copywriting and how to approach emails, landing pages, brochures, white papers, case studies, guides and eBooks, digital marketing, web copy, social media, print, blogs, press releases and video scripts to maximize reader engagement and encourage reader action. This role will also be responsible for some internal employee communications.
Previous cybersecurity and/or IT services experience is highly desired, but not required. Come grow with us!
- Collaborate with marketing team members to determine concepts and copy direction
- Develop brand voice, tone and style guidelines and ensure consistency
- Collaboratively own and drive content strategy
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Translate concepts into effective messages
- Contribute to brainstorming and creative brief development
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and juggle writing demands
- Possess strong communication skills with a positive attitude
- Understand the needs, motivations, and aspirations relevant to your audiences
- Create compelling copy/content for digital and integrated advertising/marketing campaigns that span numerous channels (websites, social media, digital, print, video)
- Write copy that helps strengthen the brand in a way that builds an understanding and drives results
- Research industry trends and current events, the company's product offerings and services, along with the brand's audience, to aid in the creation of accurate, on-target copy and concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, or related field
- At least 5 years of copywriting experience
- Experience in controlling and coordinating concurrent projects, competing priorities and critical deadlines
- Experience in the cybersecurity/IT services field highly desirable
Abilities, Attributes, and Knowledge:
- Basic understanding of SEO copywriting best practices. Ability to coordinate with SEO manager/agency to perform cybersecurity/IT services-related keyword research to optimize content and increase organic traffic.
- Ability to determine content strategy: topics, format, timing, campaign integration.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good team-working skills.
Our client is fully invested in the growth and well-being of their employees and offer the following benefits to employees in all locations:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- PTO plus Paid Holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Educational assistance
- EAP services that include free counseling services for employee and family
- Adoption assistance
- Commuter benefits
If you’re up for the challenge and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing your work has made a difference in helping other companies leverage technology as a competitive business advantage, then we want to hear from you today!
If you don’t think you meet all the criteria above and are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join a great team of professionals.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.