MidMarket Transition Specialist
- Job Title
- MidMarket Transition Specialist
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Middle Market is where challenge is fun, results are rewarding and we live our values. The Insperity Middle Market Solutions team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 5,000 employees. Part of our mission is to help our Middle Market clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant human capital/human resources solutions that accelerate their potential.
MidMarket Transition Specialist
We are currently seeking a MidMarket Transition Specialist to join our team.
This position acts as an integral part of the MidMarket Transition Team and works with service providers to accomplish the Mission and Vision of Insperity MidMarket. This role will help facilitate the client transition as a project, interfacing with the client and service operations for a flawless transition to first payroll. Actions taken will be based on client needs as determined during the consultative exchange between the client and MidMarket Transition Team, in order to offer optimal solutions and to ensure client satisfaction and a successful transition.
Mission: Develops, sells and delivers effective human resource processes and tactics in a co-employment model as a cost effective solution to MidMarket sized businesses. The Insperity MidMarket offering will measurably improve productivity for our clients while meeting the Insperity stockholder expectations of profit per worksite employee.
Vision: The MidMarket group will identify business human resource needs, incubate selling strategies, refine service delivery and refine product offering in a way that improves retention and compliments the Insperity traditional markets. We will do this by having quantifiable data on market reaction/ impact to the Insperity offering and providing a career path for Insperity Sales and Service employees.
Under moderate supervision and much decision-making:
· Supports the MidMarket Project Managers in the on-boarding of new clients.
· Collects and prepares the new client employee data for online enrollment.
· Transitions MidMarket acquisition/merger clients approximately 50% of the time.
· Coordinates and monitors the agreed upon implementation process and adjusts, if necessary, to execute a flawless transition to first payroll.
· Serves as a liaison between client key decision makers, payroll and service operations regarding the client’s current needs as relates to payroll, reporting and day to day administration, and anticipating future client needs.
· Strategizes with internal service operations on current payroll processes and determines the vision and systems needed to develop executable, realistic and results-oriented service improvements.
· Identifies current reporting requirements and ensure system set up is maintained.
· Manages and monitors payroll project efforts with client and service team members to ensure zero defects on the client’s transition payrolls.
· Supports the time and attendance integration process.
· Trains client organization’s key leaders on the Employee On-Boarding aspects of the Insperity Employee Service Center.
· Maintains outstanding customer service standards to ensure excellent client satisfaction and retention. Works as a liaison to build excellent relationships with client service providers.
· Maintains knowledge of all computer applications used within the payroll department, and participates in systems testing as needed.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Associate’s Degree is preferred.
· Three to five years of experience are required. Knowledge of PEO or HRO a plus.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
· Demonstrated proficiency in payroll processing, best practices and procedures, and payroll tax laws (federal, state and local).
· Strong organization skills with ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of all types of payroll reporting such as: multi-level job costing, department/location, certified payroll report, HUD reports and all generic computer generated reports, that are industry specific.
· Ability to identify areas for efficiency and process improvement.
· Excellent communication skills in a customer service environment are required. Communicates clearly and concisely, orally and in writing; maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment. Ensures that new clients are provided the best possible solution oriented options.
Yes, up to 50% of time
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’re regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work.”
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.