General Parts Cleaner, 2nd Shift (2 pm - 10 pm)
- Job Title
- General Parts Cleaner, 2nd Shift (2 pm - 10 pm)
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC. To see all of the opportunities currently available with Swiss-American CDMO, please follow this link in addition to exploring the opportunity that you have already selected below - www.swissamericancdmo.com/careers.
General Parts Cleaner - 2nd shift (2 pm-10 pm)
The General Parts Cleaner is responsible for cleaning all drums, buckets, small stainless-steel parts, drum lids, bucket lids, hoses, carts, and small parts as stated in Swiss-American CDMO Standard Operating Procedures and other duties assigned by the Cleaning Manager, Cleaning Supervisor, or Team Leader.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Properly clean and sanitize drums, buckets, drum lids, and bucket lids following the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Properly clean and sanitize hoses following the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Properly clean and sanitize stainless steel and other small parts following the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Removal of trash on a per shift basis or when needed throughout the shift.
- Log all information in the Cleaning Log Book and attach a clean tag label to equipment that needs a cleaning tag.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Wash Room including minimizing stagnant water on the floor, cleaning the stainless steel walls, cleaning all carts that have the machines or air pumps.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), trade school, or mechanical experience.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits, a 401K plan with company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.