- Job Title
- Leave Analyst
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a Leave Analyst to join our team.
This position is responsible for the daily tracking of leaves of absence, including the assessment of compliance with federal and state leave laws, as well as internal Insperity policy, procedures and service level commitments.
Under moderate supervision and moderate decision-making:
· Understands internal objectives for the end-to-end leave administration processes as they relate to federal and/or state leave regulation.
· Analyzes leave requests and recommends appropriate action within Company policy, while ensuring compliance with state and federal leave laws and insurance plans.
· Ensures accuracy and timeliness of all leave-tracking activity while servicing internal and external customers. This includes but is not limited to the appropriate assessment of leave eligibility and entitlement, certification documents, benefit continuation, state and vendor claims forms, as well as required and courtesy notifications throughout the leave of absence cycle.
· Interacts with and maintains a productive working relationship with team members, vendors, state agencies and internal and external customers on a frequent and continual basis.
· Delivers timely responses to questions related to leave administration.
· Performs assigned system generated tasks related to leave administration.
· Stays current on FMLA regulations, state leave and income replacement laws, as well as corporate leave and income replacement policies.
· Identifies process needs and suggests enhancements to streamline procedures and leave related communications.
· Conducts Leave Administration presentations as needed.
· Generates ad hoc reports as requested by internal and external partners.
· Creates job aids for the department as needed.
· Prepares and transmits documents for efficient record keeping.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred.
· One to two years of experience in leave administration for a nationwide company is required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
· Working knowledge of federal, state and local leave laws.
· Extensive problem solving and decision-making skills; ability to work accurately and efficiently under narrow time limitations; ability to work independently in the absence of supervision.
· Competent in basic mathematics calculations; strong computer skills including data entry in Microsoft Office suite, Excel, Word/Windows and other applications.
· Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment; familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.