Client Renewal Specialist
- Job Title
- Client Renewal Specialist
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Client Renewal Specialist
We are currently seeking a Client Renewal Specialist to join our team.
This position is responsible for working with bid variables and benefit data to initiate and prepare accurate, complete, profitable and timely renewals and rate adjustments to meet Management Team directives.
Under general supervision and much decision-making:
· Ensures client contracts are renewed expeditiously.
· Performs audit of client census data that supports client contract. Audit to include review of salaries, workers’ compensation codes, benefit elections and administrative allocations.
· Uses problem solving skills and high level of customer service to highlight historical review and future cost containment suggestions. Discuss confidential information with client, with regard to risk assessment in areas of medical and workers’ compensation history. Explain pricing adjustments while abiding by government, organization and individual privacy policies. Following established procedures ensure client is in government regulations compliance, including possible tax credit candidates, benefit contributions and classing.
· Discusses potential impact and changes of Healthcare Reform with clients.
· Works independently with great self-initiative to make sure desired outcomes, as defined by Management, are achieved.
· Uses strong analytical skills, determines client’s needs and works independently to develop solutions based upon in-depth evaluation. Meeting expectations in regards to cost containment in order to ensure satisfaction of client and their employees. Provides ongoing support for client throughout renewal process.
· Uses good customer service as well as communication skills to explain client renewal documents to client and gathers feedback.
· Consults with client to build cost effective benefit package by providing cost comparison scenarios to client with the goal of providing a win/win for both the client and Insperity.
· Assists clients in review of competitive bids by suggesting key points of information to acquire when comparing our pricing to that of a competitor and assists clients in determining the cost associated with transitioning from Insperity. This might include some or all of the following, presenting numerous plan options, numerous proposed contributions, negotiating the administrative portion of the service fee. Discusses termination procedures with clients and distributes termination notification information to appropriate departments if client chooses to terminate relationship.
· Collaborates with internal constituents including, but not limited to, Pricing & Review, Payroll Services, Health & Welfare, Sales, Legal, Workers ’ Compensation, Service Operations on an ad hoc basis to confirm an accuracy of the accounts. Ensures that all contract related requirements are completed, properly executed and communicated to appropriate departments. To include all pertinent client information and contract addenda. Completes required renewal administrative work timely.
· Supports Account Managers during peak times of year as needed.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred.
· One to two years related work experience is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
· High-touch, rapport building position that requires strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and a desire to give clients the personal attention required.
· Strong analytical aptitude and ability to work toward specific measurable performance targets for self, clients and team.
· Work with clients, Sales and Service on a daily basis responding to complex inquiries and solving problems using independent judgment and ensuring client satisfaction.
· Strong organizational skills with excellent ability to commit to and follow through on tasks with minimal to no supervision.
· Interprets, communicates and summarizes orally and in writing, complex issues, conclusions and decisions related to all aspects of client renewals.
· Principles and practices of business administration; principles and practices of mathematics including algebra and ratios; knowledge and understanding of the PEO industry, the company the product, the service, the payroll system and the client files; ability to interpret, analyze, organize, and apply company operations to the sales process; proven problem solving skills.
· Intermediate software skills particularly Microsoft Office.
· Methods and techniques used in persuasion and negotiation of conflicts and problems; dealing constructively with conflict; communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, in a diverse range of audiences and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.