Guest Services Coordinator - Full Time or Part Time
- Job Title
- Guest Services Coordinator - Full Time or Part Time
- Job ID
- Camp Verde, AZ 86322
- Other Location
Verde Ranch RV Resort
Nestled in the heart of Verde Valley, Arizona
Guest Services Coordinator – Can be either Part-Time or Full-Time
Part-Time: 28-30 hours per week; weekends required
Full Time: 40 hours per week; weekends required
We are currently seeking a Guest Services Coordinator for our “Brand New” 400+ site RV Resort in Camp Verde, Arizona. Under the supervision of the Resort Manager, Guest Services Coordinators are the main contact for guests during their stay and set the standard for an exceptional resort experience. Guest Services Coordinators handle customer interface, daily office, store cashiering and administrative responsibilities.
- Ensure an efficient and customer friendly check in/check out process for guest stays. Exemplify genuine hospitality standards and makes each guest feel welcomed and appreciated. Anticipate customer’s service need and thank customers with genuine appreciation. Strive to gain guest name recognition.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Answer incoming guest calls to book reservations or assist with existing reservations, including booking stays at other communities in the company portfolio. Follow procedure to make, cancel or change reservations. Maintain guest database and profiles.
- Assist guests with concierge services, including resort store purchases, personal planning services including offers to arrange dining reservations, golf tee times and activities and stay upgrades. Maintain excellent understanding of amenities and activities at the resort.
- Ask guests for extensions on their stay, consumer reviews and guest referrals.
- Handle guest requests and complaints with guest satisfaction as the priority.
- Responsible for accurate cash handling procedures and resort daily deposits. Process reservation, merchandise, ticket, and fee-based activities payments.
- Assist with resort communications, marketing materials and guest check in packages as instructed by manager.
- Accept maintenance work orders and housekeeping turnover requirements for the resort. Coordinate with other departments to provide an exceptional guest experience.
- Perform various administrative tasks, including answering multi-line phones, typing, computer and data entry.
- Handle restocking items in assigned area as needed during shift. This includes facing, restocking, cleaning, and sanitizing resort store fixtures and food and beverage equipment.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience, RV resort office or hotel front desk experience, a plus.
- Passion for customer service and creating a memorable guest experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Good organizational and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit punctuality and reliability.
- Administrative skills: heavy typing, computer, and data entry, with ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, email, and internet.
- Must be able to lift at least 21 pounds.
We are open 7 days a week. Normal work hours will be between 9am to 5pm. This position is part-time, and we will expect the candidates to work 28-30 hours per week. Weekend availability is a must.
Compensation and Benefits:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation of $14 per hour and future growth opportunities.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.