Supervisor, Document Management
- Job Title
- Supervisor, Document Management
- Job ID
- Brea, CA 92821
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Supervisor, Document Management
We are currently seeking a Supervisor, Document Management to join our team.
Plans, directs and coordinates the National Document Management Team activities associated with new client transition, new employee enrollment and related services that result in client retention, growth and satisfaction. Works with corporate and field service team providers, payroll staff, and sales to ensure service and communications are coordinated and client focused.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
· Manages a document management team ensuring the timely and accurate provision of services while maintaining high client satisfaction and meeting department goals and objectives.
· Monitors and analyzes quality of work ensuring employee data is entered accurately and timely, and transition timelines are met for successful client onboarding.
· Collaborates with department management and other internal constituents to develop and implement actions, processes and initiatives which improve region and nation-wide client retention.
· Analyzes and monitors workloads on a consistent basis for capacity and projected volume. Recommends national staffing plans to accommodate the volume ensuring client needs are met.
· Supports the design, planning and implementation of document management processes and policies that result in improved efficiency and effectiveness while maintaining compliance with related federal, state and local laws and regulations.
· Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
· Prepares reports for upper management.
· Develops, coaches, mentors and leads team, provides employees with timely, candid, and constructive feedback, works with employees to develop individual performance goals and professional development plans, recognizes and rewards employees for accomplishments, prepares and conducts annual performance reviews. Facilitates new hire on-the-job training and orientation into team environment.
Supervises others: Yes
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma or equivalent is required. College Degree in a related field is preferred.
· Five years of experience in a data processing or related field are required. One to two years of related payroll experience is preferred. Two to four years of prior supervisory experience are strongly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
· Customer service experience in a team environment.
· Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of the organization and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment. Able to communicate to a wide audience on the technical applications of document management as applied to business, payroll and benefits.
· Effective problem solving/decision making/conflict resolution skills.
· Demonstrated effective resource management including managing time of direct reports, anticipating staffing needs, exhibiting good stewardship of monetary expenses in relation to budgetary allocations and the ability to identify and engage service solutions within and outside the department.
· Competent in design and delivery of presentations.
· Strong project and process management skills with experience in handling multiple projects.
· General awareness of various HR disciplines and understanding as it relates to payroll, benefits, taxation, accounting, employment documentation, employment and general HR practices.
· Strong time management, organizational and facilitation skills.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs and ability to learn other application programs as needed.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’re regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work.”
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.