SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Production Supervisor - 3rd Shift
- Job Title
- Production Supervisor - 3rd Shift
- Job ID
- Syracuse, NY 13027
- Other Location
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
Production Supervisor (3rd Shift), Lysander, NY
We currently are hiring for a 3rd shift Production Supervisor that is directly responsible for all manufacturing activities to ensure a safe and efficient operation to deliver quality products in accordance with the shift production priorities. Primary responsibilities include labor management and allocation, training and development, continuous improvement projects, product quality with focus on HACCP and GMP practices.
Production Supervisor Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Food Science, Business, or Engineering preferred) or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years supervisory experience in the food industry, pharmaceutical or other like industry.
- Strong working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, HACCP, Quality Testing and Safety Concerns and SAP operating systems
- Previous experience managing sanitation activities and understanding of sanitation cleaning process required.
- Strong computer skills proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Effective Communicator
- Excellent leadership and cross functional team skills
- Knowledge of SAP operating systems a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills focusing on Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action.
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
If interested, email us at email@example.com or apply today!