Administrative Coordinator - Nursing Division
- Job Title
- Administrative Coordinator - Nursing Division
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20002
- Other Location
With over 150 years of caring for our community and each other in the Washington DC area, Howard University Hospital has a world-renowned reputation for high-quality, patient-centric care. Howard University Hospital is the nation’s only teaching hospital located on the campus of a Historically Black University and has created a superior learning environment, with groundbreaking research and positive patient outcomes.
Howard University Hospital seeks to hire an Administrative Coordinator for our Nursing Division who will embrace our reach and historic tradition of excellence. If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
The Administrative Coordinator:
- Performs a variety of office management and administrative work.
- May control office workflow and established office procedures in support of the department.
- Typically works at a high degree of independence and uses initiative to carry out regular assignments in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Health Administration
- Three (3) to six (6) years of experience.
- Eleven (11) years of related work experience may be substituted in lieu of educational qualifications.
- One (1) year of leadership experience preferred
At Howard University Hospital our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
- Work life balance
- Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
- Competitive, comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, vacation and sick leave and 403B retirement plan)
- 100% free tuition to attend Howard University for you and/or your dependent children
- Required Skills