Human Resource Representative
- Job Title
- Human Resource Representative
- Job ID
- Florham Park, NJ
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Human Resource Representative
We are currently seeking a Human Resource Representative to join our team.
Responsible for creating a “Wow” experience when leading interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. With a modified client base assignment and with direct supervision, utilizing independent judgment and decision-making, this position is responsible for the delivery of customized Insperity Human Resource service solutions that positively impact our clients’ businesses and result in retention and growth. Proactively consult and regularly follow up or review with clients to develop, implement and monitor Human Resources performance management items associated with the service plans. Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations effecting Human Resource functions and insure clients’ policies, procedures and actions are in compliance.
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Provides guidance and service, focusing on liability management, including performance measurement review, referrals to internal EEO Compliance personnel, employee counseling, policy development and administration and terminations. Consults with pertinent Service Operations personnel, managers and HRCOE as needed.
- Leads and coaches internal and external customers through a planning and/or implementation process, and implements programs to enhance productivity and reduce liability through improved communications and HR practices. These include, but are not limited to, handbooks, job descriptions, performance appraisal systems, employee counseling, hiring processes, terminations, job competencies, compensation planning and salary surveys.
- Performs employee exit interviews as determined in partnership with applicable Service Operations personnel.
- Partners with other Service Operations personnel to schedule and coordinate liability management training for client worksite employees.
- Assists with formal presentations, including controversial topics or complex ideas, in a clear, concise and logical sequence at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Assists with project assignments and/or client data analysis.
- Assists with managing completion of key client HR Deliverables utilizing knowledge from various Human Resource disciplines to help identify their application and impact on the clients’ business..
- Collaborates with internal departments to design customized client reports and communicate directly with clients. As required, generates reports on regular basis for clients.
- Enters, reviews and monitors customer relationship management system as required to ensure timely delivery of service activities.
- Provides administrative support as required.
- Communicates, endorses and models the Company vision.
- Provides sound guidance in each interaction.
- Manages each service interaction in a positive, professional manager.
- Shares accountability in the customer relationship.
- Builds, maintains and promotes effective, highly functional relationships with all internal customers.
- Exhibits good stewardship of monetary expenses.
- Maintains necessary tracking mechanisms and makes recommendations for improving performance standards and measurements.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Two to four years minimum Human Resource generalist experience with emphasis on employee relations preferred.
- Customer service experience in a team environment.
- Interaction with multiple internal and external business units.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Effective problem solving/decision making skills.
- Ability to determine and utilize appropriate methods of dealing with human behavior in a variety of business circumstances.
- Basic presentation skills.
- Project management skills and experience in managing multiple projects.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, experience using customer relationship management software, and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.