Virtual MS Special Education Teacher, K-12 Mild Disabilities Licensing – Insight School of Indiana
- Job Title
- Virtual MS Special Education Teacher, K-12 Mild Disabilities Licensing – Insight School of Indiana
- Job ID
- Statewide, IN
- Other Location
Insight School of Indiana (ISIN), a Hoosier Academies Network School, helps students in grades 7–12 reach their true potential. We understand that each student is different‚ requiring a unique, tailored approach to learning. Our teachers ensure each student’s needs are met by delivering personalized instruction and attention.
School Mission Statement: To provide educational and social support to all students regardless of circumstances. We believe that partnerships with parents, families, and the greater community contribute to student success as we strive to prepare our students for life beyond the classroom.
School Vision Statement: To graduate successful and productive career-minded students who are prepared for the workforce.
Virtual MS Special Education Teacher, K-12 Mild Disabilities Licensing
Insight School of Indiana
Position Summary: Planning, developing, delivering, and evaluating appropriate individualized education services, learning programs, and instruction for special education students for the Insight School of Indiana.
- Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate field with K-12 Mild Disabilities
- Must hold a current Indiana Teaching License in Special Education denoting areas of exceptionality and grade level
- Knowledge of current special education practices, methodologies, IDEA, and Article
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to work in a high pace and collaborative environment
- Successfully execute and fulfill the responsibilities as a Teacher of Record/Service as defined by 511 IAC 7-32-97 and IAC 7-32-98
- Review and assist in maintaining individual student records using the IIEP system
- Observe confidentiality requirements for identified special education students
- Meet all compliance timelines
- Follow all established local, IDEA, and Article 7 procedures
- Maintain regular communication with parents and staff
- Participate in scheduled teacher/staff development activities
- Other assigned duties as determined by the Director of Special Education and/or Academic Administrator (Principal)
In return for your hard work, Hoosier Academy Network of Schools offer an attractive combination of salary and outstanding benefits. Salary will be commensurate with experience and education level.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.