Remote Mortgage Loan Positions
- Job Title
- Remote Mortgage Loan Positions
- Job ID
- New Orleans, LA 70127
- Other Location
Remote Mortgage Loan Positions - Full Time
At Liberty Bank and Trust we're passionate about helping more people achieve more freedom. There's real freedom here - the freedom you have as an individual to attain your goals, as a business to achieve your idea of success or even as a community that is gathering strength to reach its full potential. By investing in the development of personal goals, business objectives and communities, we're making a difference by using our resources to get things done.
We work hard. Play hard. Invest where our heart lives. And pursue freedom for all.
If you are passionate about impacting the lives of others and understand that your success has a positive effect on the company's bottom line, and the communities we serve then please apply today to join our winning team!
We have multiple opportunities to join the Liberty Bank and Trust mortgage team. If you have experience in origination, underwriting or processing mortgage loans, we’d love to hear from you! All loans are secondary market conventional, FHA, and VA loans which are compliant with investor requirements and all State and Federal laws and regulations.
Originator works with realtors, builders, past clients, in bank referrals and other referral partners during the loan process. (Bachelor’s Degree and previous originating experience required).
Processor is responsible for maintaining a quality pipeline and will process and close a minimum of 10 loans monthly while maintaining a pipeline conducive to meeting the minimum requirement. (High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; or 2 to 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience).
Underwriter is responsible for the underwriting of the majority of the first mortgage files originated in the real estate lending department. You will have lending authority which will include the capacity of underwriting mortgage files which are in conformity to Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA)/Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC) standards and bank limitations. (Bachelor’s Degree and previous underwriting experience required).
Qualifications (varies by position):
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated success in working with FHA, VA, and Conventional Loans.
- Understand how to read multiple types of underwriting guidelines and be able to do Full Document Processing.
- Familiar with DU, LP, FHA connection preferred.
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government guidelines, loan processing, underwriting and/or closing procedures/federal lending regulations governing real estate lending is a plus
- Ability to manage a heavy pipeline of 25 plus loans and be familiar with FHA, VA, Federal Housing, Rural Housing and HUD guidelines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Encompass, CALYX, and other mortgage software.
- Familiarity with Information Technology Core system and associated applications
- Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
- Some travel may be required
As you might expect, we value every member of our team. That's why we offer competitive pay and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. We also do our best to make sure Liberty Bank and Trust is an incredible place not just to work but to build a career. We want you to learn, grow and share in the success you help create.
At Liberty Bank and Trust, you'll find that there's freedom here - for our customers and for you.
Ready to learn more? We're ready to talk about what's next.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.