Medical Sales Executive - Chicago
- Job Title
- Medical Sales Executive - Chicago
- Job ID
- Chicago, IL 61016
- Other Location
About NexGoal: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high-quality, competitive, and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate clients.
Our Client’s Company Profile: Our client has been in business for over 60 years in the healthcare industry. They have consistently developed innovations to improve patient care and developed worldwide distribution for their products.
Why Work For Our Client: If you’re an ambitious, “go-getter”, with a strong passion for the medical sales industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Our Client’s Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong base salary commensurate with experience
- Paid training
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan
Responsibilities include (but aren’t limited to):
- Schedule and arrange appointments with doctors, respiratory therapists, case workers, and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular “cold” calling.
- Conduct presentations to doctors, practice staff, and nurses in the critical care unit.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical and administrative support staff.
- Understand and train clients and sales staff on frequently utilized EMR systems.
- Acknowledge and comply with HIPPA compliance and regulations.
- Run reports and metrics for an executive view.
- Track all communication through a CRM system.
- Review quality control of processes.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three-five (3-5) years of medical sales experience, minimum.
- Ability to travel within 100% of the assigned territory.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability.
- Ability to present yourself in a professional manner and as a representative of our company.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to follow through with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to provide excellent and timely service.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.