SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Associate Marketing Manager
- Job Title
- Associate Marketing Manager
- Job ID
- Brecksville, OH
- Other Location
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.Associate Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
Associate Marketing Manager, Brecksville, OH
Agrana Fruit US, Inc., is seeking an Associate Marketing Manager to Support the development and execution of the marketing operating plan for AFUS. Drive growth within the region collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver financial objectives. Develop strategy and process to launch global and regional products for assigned categories. In alignment with regional stakeholders build a sustainable framework that supports core and new business. Work in collaboration with the Global Product Development, Marketing & Innovation teams to develop and execute business plans in support of regional growth for Core and New Business.
Associate Marketing Manager Job Requirements:
- Develop and of target categories through the analysis of secondary research reports, subscription databases, consumer research and market place scanning. Identify new business opportunities, growth platforms and market innovation needs.
- Build business insights and knowledge of customers and their needs to guide technical and commercial efforts. Provide data analysis to support business strategy, development pipeline priorities and specific account development plan/projects.
- Develop relevant content to be used for strategic initiatives, proactive presentations, customer relationship support and corporate programs all with the focus on delivering on growth commitments.
- Create, develop and manage the regional product portfolio per category and sub-segments product portfolio database, analyze and close gaps in the company’s existing product portfolio and define actions to develop potential products for closing the gap
- Drive proactive presentation development, generating & translating consumer and market insights into targeted opportunity for our customers.
- Incorporate best practice marketing activities into account plans. Calendar of activities that demonstrates customer touchpoints visualizing our plan to actively engage and promote AF across categories.
- Support marketing communication activites following the CI guidelines in order to increase and in defined cases build brand recognition (LinkedIn, monitoring of other social media platforms and recommendations for messaging strategy)
- Evaluate trade organizations, trade shows and associated events that will support our efforts in becoming the top-of-mind preferred partner in our Categories.
- Support all tradeshow initiatives including messaging, planning, and overall coordination and management.
- Champion AFNA Values & Leadership Principles
- Bachelor’s degree in social science (psychology) or marketing. (MBA Preferred)
- 3-5 years of progressive B2B marketing experience.
- Focus in the food industry a plus.
- Expert market research skills and know-how with a strong ability to analyse and synthesize data to uncover insights
- Ability to build & maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people
- Strong presentation skills
- Travel up to 20%
As a global company, we are immensely proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion, or sexual orientation who is passionate about their career to apply.
AGRANA Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry!
If interested, apply online at www.agranajobs.com or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org