- Job Title
- Foundry Leadman
- Job ID
- Cleveland, OH 44102
- Other Location
About NexGoal: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high-quality, competitive, and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate clients.
Our Client’s Location: Cleveland, OH
Our Client’s Company Profile: Our client has been America’s leading producer of heat and corrosion-resistant alloy castings and fabrications for over 40 years. Their products are found in industrial markets worldwide. Their experience, innovation, and attention to detail ensure their product quality and reliability.
Position Summary: The Sand Foundry Leadman is the hands-on leader of the sand foundry department. As the Sand Foundry Leadman, you will oversee the molders and metal pourers in the department, making sure everyone is scheduled appropriately and tasks get done in an efficient manner.
• Setting up the lines with the necessary equipment.
• Arranging molds of similar alloy to be poured together.
• Work hand in hand on the floor making decisions on how the team should make individual molds.
• Drive tow motor to move product.
• Assist in keeping the foundry organized and the product moving forward.
• Serve as the backup to the Sand Foundry Manager in his absence.
• Minimum 5 years experience in sand foundry.
• Experience in a leadership position
• Ability to multitask.
• Capable of driving tow motor.
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Note: By submitting your application, you agree to be automatically subscribed to NexGoal's e-newsletter, providing weekly Career Advice articles and Job Board updates. NexGoal will not share your email address with any third parties. You will be free to unsubscribe at any time.