SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
New Product Developer
- Job Title
- New Product Developer
- Job ID
- Brecksville, OH
- Other Location
Product Developer, Fruit Preparations, Brecksville, OH
Agrana Fruit US, Inc., a global leader in the production of fruit preparations for the dairy industry, is seeking a qualified Product Developer to deliver inspirational and innovative fruit systems to customers through creative formulation and development that focus on convenience, taste, and health.
Product Developer Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all development and innovations for specific customer accounts. This involves receiving the brief, structure of the project, required brainstorming and ideations sessions, research, formula development, sample submissions, risk analysis, trial and launches, and all customer contact.
- Prioritize and manage all product development efforts within the department to service our customers.
- Research new ingredients, technology, and concepts to be applied as an improvement, cost reduction, or innovation, which enables us to excel above our competitors.
- Reporting of Product Development activities to the Category Managers such as samples shipped, time spent per customer, and project progression so that the information is shared and managed.
- Establish and manage regular meetings with operations groups to ensure timely trial production and launches.
- Obligation to act in accordance with the Agrana compliance guidelines.
- Safety First: Commit to act according to the key management principles and the safety-first culture.
Product Developer Job Requirements:
- BS in Food Science, Food Technology, or Culinary Sciences
- 3-5 years experience in Product Development.
- Strong creative, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently in a remote location
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of stabilizer systems, colors, flavors, and other food ingredients.
- Strong personal and time management skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems, SAP, Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities seamlessly.
Agrana Fruit is the world market leader and leading ingredient supplier of fruit preparations in one of the fastest-growing segments in the food industry. Agrana Fruit specializes in the custom development of stabilized fruit preparations for the refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery, and foodservice industries. Every 3rd cup of yogurt worldwide contains fruit from Agrana!
Agrana Fruit offers a competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion, or sexual orientation who is passionate about their career to apply.
If interested, email us at email@example.com or apply today!