SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Central Materials Planner
- Job Title
- Central Materials Planner
- Job ID
- Brecksville, OH
- Other Location
Corporate Material Planner (Hybrid)
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our team of experts is passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve, and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
We are currently seeking a Material Planner to support our corporate supply chain and production line.
Material Planner Responsibility:
- Manage the weekly MRP process.
- Initiate and follow through on call-offs for all centrally planned materials.
- Lead & coordinate medium term planning and reports.
- Creation and validation of inventory reports
- Create and review of weekly inventory dashboard with plants.
- Communicate and coordinate with plant materials planners and schedulers.
- Utilize ERP/MRP system to improve planning and scheduling process efficiency.
- Analyze areas for cost savings and inventory reduction and ways to implement areas of best practices
- Preferred B. S. in Business/Supply Chain, or applicable field.
- Associate degree or 4+ years’ experience in supply chain will be considered as well
- Ability to participate in travel to manufacturing facilities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a related area in a manufacturing environment.
- Functional knowledge of MRP functionality (SAP)
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications
- Strong problem-solving & analytic skills, detail oriented
- Strong oral & written communication skills
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion, or sexual orientation to apply for their career to apply.
If interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today!