- Job Title
- Trauma Specialist
- Job ID
- Chicago, IL 60007
- Other Location
About NexGoal: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high-quality, competitive, and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate clients.
Our Client’s Location: Chicago, IL
Our Client’s Company Profile: Our client moves with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them. Their world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. They are constantly in pursuit of better patient care and understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait.
Position Summary: The Trauma Specialist will market and promote the client's products and meet sales objectives in the assigned territory.
- Meeting or exceeding all sales goals and objectives in the assigned territory
- Gaining and increasing product knowledge
- Communicating new ideas promptly to product development
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed
- Developing thorough knowledge and understanding of all client products
- Building relationships with key trauma surgeon customers
- Creating and implementing an annual business plan with quarterly updates
- Representing the company in a professional manner and upholding ethical business practices.
- 2+ years medical device sales or surgical related products experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 1-4 years of trauma/operating room experience is a must
- Ability to travel as necessary, which may include nights and/or weekends
- Strong understanding of skeletal/orthopedic anatomy
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Manual dexterity is essential
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Note: By submitting your application, you agree to be automatically subscribed to NexGoal's e-newsletter, providing weekly Career Advice articles and Job Board updates. NexGoal will not share your email address with any third parties. You will be free to unsubscribe at any time.