- Job Title
- Facilities Maintenance
- Job ID
- Mainland, PA 19451
- Other Location
Facilities Maintenance, 1st shift, Mainland PA.
Accupac, a trusted manufacturing partner for the personal care industry, is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Team Member to join our 1st shift team at our Mainland PA. facility. Under direct supervision, maintains cleanliness, orderliness and safety of the facility and properly disposes of waste. Observes Standard Operating Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices in the performance of work.
At Accupac, we manufacture, fill, and package a wide range of consumer, over the counter, and personal care products. Our team has unparalleled experience in personal care liquid manufacturing, providing CPG companies with the kind of flexibility they need in order to scale and remain competitive.
Essential Functions of the Facilities Maintenance Team Member Job:
- Maintain area and equipment in Recycling Room in a neat and orderly manner.
- Bale cardboard by placing in baler, operating that equipment, and then placing the completed unit onto pallet.
- Dispose of trash gathered from the facility. Empty trash bins into compactor and operate compactor in a safe manner.
- Clean trash bins as required.
- Paint facility, equipment, etc. as assigned by Supervisor.
- Assist in furniture moving as required.
- Repair both interior and exterior wall damage as necessary.
- Maintain outside of facility for cleanliness. Sweep driveways and walkways. Rake wooded and grassy areas to keep them free of trash or refuse.
- Clean factory floors bi-weekly. Operates floor cleaning and waxing equipment.
- Repaint production line floor markings as needed.
- Replace light bulbs throughout the facility as needed.
- Responsible for repairs of miscellaneous facility items including bathroom fixtures, office furniture, lunchroom equipment and laboratory equipment.
- Collect recyclables from the office and dispose of properly.
- Assist with equipment movements as needed.
- Ensure the facility entrance/exit areas are clear and safe in inclement weather. Shovel snow and salt walkways as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements of the Facilities Maintenance Team Member Job:
- Knowledge of written and spoken English sufficient for internal communication.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to operate pallet jack, baler, compactor, and floor cleaning equipment.
- Must be able to work independently in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must be able to react intelligently to urgent situations that may arise and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Must be dependable.
- Must be observant and report facility needs to Building Maintenance Supervisor.
Physical Requirements for the Facilities Maintenance Team Member Job:
- Ability to stand/walk on concrete floors for full shift period.
- Physical strength and mobility to lift from floor to waist level materials weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Physical strength and mobility to maneuver product drums, weighing up to 100 lbs. into position.
- Ability to push/pull items up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to hear speech and/or alarms through plant noise.
- Possess peripheral vision.
- Must be able to recognize colors, and shades of colors.
- Stamina to walk quickly for full shift period.
- Ability to climb step ladders and maintain balance.
- Ability to work overtime or extended shifts as needed.
At Accupac, we create, make, and test some of personal care’s greatest products. We are passionate makers, blending proven expertise with forward-thinking innovation to help clients meet the changing needs of consumers across the globe. We pride ourselves on our 3 core values;
We Begin with the Customer in Mind. We Are Problem Solvers. We Love What We Do.
We believe our most valued resource is the people we work with. Most of our positions offer the following employee benefits:
- Competitive Salary Package
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vested Company Match Contribution
- Paid Holidays, Sick, and Personal Time
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance with Optional Supplemental Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Paid Disability
- Health Advocacy Programs
- Required Skills