Applications Analyst I
- Job Title
- Applications Analyst I
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Syracuse, NY 13202
- Other Location
Job Title: Applications Analyst I
Company Name: CCMR3
Job Type: Full-Time
CCMR3 is at the forefront of changing the way people think about accounts receivable.
We focus on partnership and deliver an empathetic, people-first approach in every client interaction.
We’re seeking individuals who are innovative and who are relentlessly dedicated to the success of our clients and our team. As we redefine the accounts receivable industry, we’re excited to have top talent like you join our team to help us meet and exceed goals.
At CCMR3, we’re a team of dedicated professionals who challenge and support one another. Our open office environment is welcoming and encourages collaboration and idea sharing. The hard work of our team is recognized and rewarded and CCMR3 leadership is devoted to investing in the growth of our most important asset, our people.
As an Applications Analyst I, you will play a crucial role in supporting and maintaining our software applications to ensure optimal performance and usability. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify user needs, troubleshoot issues, and implement improvements. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background, excellent problem-solving skills, and a passion for delivering top-notch IT and business solutions.
- Provide technical support for various software applications, addressing end-user inquiries and resolving issues promptly.
- Collaborate with business users to gather requirements, analyze processes, and recommend solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in the testing, implementation, and maintenance of software upgrades and enhancements.
- Create and maintain documentation related to application configurations, user guides, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of data-related issues and discrepancies.
- Monitor application performance, conduct performance tuning, and propose optimization measures.
- Work closely with the business leaders to identify and resolve critical issues to ensure seamless integration with other systems.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices to contribute to continuous improvement efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Strong technical background with knowledge of software development methodologies, databases, and programming languages.
- Proficiency in SQL preferred.
- Experience in providing technical support, troubleshooting, and resolving software application issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interact effectively with various stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Proud Associate Member Of:
Preferred collections partner of:
This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained may be used for that purpose.
New York City Residents:
The New York City Department of Consumer Affairs requires us to document your preferred language. Please note we do not offer language access services, and we will be communicating in English. Please provide us with your language preference. The NYC DCA provides a translation and description of commonly-used debt collection terms in multiple languages on the Department's website, NYC Department of Consumer Affairs.