Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)- Downers Grove
- Job Title
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)- Downers Grove
- Job ID
- Chicago, IL 60601
- Other Location
The Clubhouse, a part of the Cicero Therapies family of business, is hiring a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) as a Full Time job in Chicago, IL.
As a BCBA with Clubhouse Therapies, you have the opportunity to leave your mark. Make a change to working in a beautiful center-based program that places quality over quantity and values its team. This is an opportunity to break out of the status quo "agency" model and be a part of a dynamic multidisciplinary model. We are different - by design. Positive Attitude, Integrity and Growth are the pillars upon which we are built - and have thrived for 20 years. You must want to be a part of an innovative and positive corporate culture.
Candidates MUST have natural interpersonal skills with which to inspire and guide others. We seek experienced BCBAs who balance an excellent knowledge of the science of ABA with the personality to fit in with our upbeat and quality-minded corporate culture.
The Clubhouse is the realization of our team’s professional dream — a center where families can help their children grow with pride and confidence. Founded over 20 years ago, the Clubhouse embodies the philosophy that communication is the cornerstone of human interaction. We know it takes a joint effort, combining the talents of highly trained professionals and family members, to guide children in reaching their potential. Our multi-disciplinary team of clinicians collaborates to deliver the best play-based pediatric therapy services to our clients in a fun, friendly, and inclusive environment. Whether client or clinician, you’ll love coming to therapy at the Clubhouse!
- Maintain an ABA caseload in our Chicago centers
- Work with practicum students
- Work directly with CEO regarding program development and quality assurance
- Must have unrestricted availability to be with your team.
- Be skilled with a variety of assessments
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team (SLPs, OTs, etc...) on a weekly basis
- Supervise & train RBTs
- BCBA certification; Authorized to supervise students.
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience working as a BCBA
- Experience supervising and training RBTs
- Strong communication and written skills
- Open-mindedness with program development and implementation
- Education: Master's (Required)
- Experience: BCBA: 1 year (Required)
- License/Certification: BCBA Credential (Required)
At the Clubhouse, we pride ourselves on our clinical collaboration and culture of positivity. This is an ideal opportunity to join a practice with over 20 years of history delivering collaborative, play-based therapy. Looking for a team you'll love to work with? Our diverse, multi-disciplinary family of professionals looks forward to welcoming another talented member to our team.
If you are interested in learning more about a career with The Clubhouse as a BCBA, apply today!
- Pay Range
- $65,000.00 Annually to $85,000.00 Annually
Option 2: Create a New Profile