Medical Device Sales Specialist
- Job Title
- Medical Device Sales Specialist
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO 64030
- Other Location
About NexGoal: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high-quality, competitive, and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate clients.
Our Client’s Company Profile: Our client desires to help eye care providers bring relief to their patients. They have helped independent optometrists across North America help tens of thousands of patients.
Position Summary: The Implementation Specialist will travel to company branches and train staff on fitting lenses and selling new lens technology.
Location: This position will involve frequent travel (75-80%/3-4 days a week).
- Travel to various branches in assigned territory to implement practices and train staff
- Lead as customer-facing manager for new and existing clients
- Train optometrists and staff on company systems
- Expand and develop customer base by leveraging total practice reviews and training to increase orders
- Full account management by internal socialization and education
- Develop strong event plans to implement emerging programs
- Serve as primary liaison between customer, customer service, sales management, marketing, business, and sales operations to provide tools, resources, and solutions to our most valued sales prospects.
- Communicate effectively with other members of team
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of sales and business development experience
- Must have experience selling eyewear or lenses
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and customer relationship management software
- Ability to travel in order to do business (up to 80% travel)
- Ophthalmology, healthcare, or pharmaceutical experience is a must