Director, Business Development
- Job Title
- Director, Business Development
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Salem, NH 03079
- Other Location
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Part of the team that executes both short- and long-term plans and programs to ensure the profitable growth and expansion of the company.
• Executes the company’s marketing and sales strategy to gain market share in the U.S. market and to grow profitable existing accounts and win profitable new customer relationships in the U.S. marketplace.• Understands the competitive dynamics in electronic manufacturing services especially in the U.S. marketplace.
Attends regular marketing and sales meetings and strategy sessions to remain informed of external and internal opportunities or threats to products and sales.
• May represent company at trade association meetings and exhibits to promote a product or service.
• Conducts regular existing customer surveys in order to determine the satisfaction level with the company.
Qualifications Required/Job Specifications:
• 4+ years of business development, marketing, and/or sales experience in a PCBA and Mechanical contract manufacturing environment
• Possess a BA/BS degree in industrial, mechanical or business administration or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales programs and reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, and price schedules