Clinical Outcome Manager
- Job Title
- Clinical Outcome Manager
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19019
- Other Location
About NexGoal: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high-quality, competitive, and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate clients.
Our Client’s Company Profile: Our client desires to help eye care providers bring relief to their patients. They have helped independent optometrists across North America help tens of thousands of patients.
Position Summary: The Clinical Outcome Manager is responsible for training optometrists in new lens technology, acquiring new customers, providing continuous customer service to existing accounts, and leading strategic growth initiatives within their assigned territory.
Location: This position will service the Philadelphia area and New Jersey.
- Lead as customer-facing manager for new and existing clients
- Train optometrists and staff on company systems
- Expand and develop customer base by leveraging total practice reviews and training to increase orders
- Full account management by internal socialization and education
- Develop strong event plans to implement emerging programs
- Serve as primary liaison between customer, customer service, sales management, marketing, business, and sales operations to provide tools, resources, and solutions to our most valued sales prospects.
- Communicate effectively with other members of team
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- 5+ years of sales and business development experience
- Must have experience selling eyewear or lenses
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and customer relationship management software
- Ability to travel in order to do business (up to 40-50% travel)
- Ophthalmology, healthcare, or medical sales experience is a must
- Must have B2B experience with optometry, lenses, dry eye, etc.