Operations Team Associate
- Job Title
- Operations Team Associate
- Job ID
- OVERLAND PARK, KS 66210-2370
- Other Location
Operations Team Associate
Prosperity Advisors, LLC, (www.prosperityadvisors.com) founded in 1989, is a financial advisory firm located in Overland Park, KS. We provide financial planning and asset management services to individuals, small businesses, retirement plans, and nonprofits. We have experienced consistent growth, which we attribute to exceptional people providing exceptional client service.
As the Operations Team Associate, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the delivery of outstanding client service to both existing and new clients. This position will be in Overland Park, Kansas.
- Prepare and process new account and account servicing documents
- Consistent and thorough follow up to confirm all processing requests are completed accurately and timely
- Handle Reception duties, including greeting clients, answering phones, and monitoring meeting room schedules
- Populate and maintain client data in various web-based databases
- Utilize the organizational CRM system (Redtail) to maintain client information and to track tasks and workflows
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to learn and adapt to technology used within the business
- Ability to adapt to different situations and willingness to change course when necessary
- Ability to manage competing demands
- Strict adherence to policies and procedures, yet able to recognize the need to consider alternate courses of action in certain situations
- Solid internet research capabilities and strong personal computer skills with a proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Pershing and NetX360 preferred
- Experience with Redtail preferred
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by providing a competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including:
- Group Health Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- PTO that includes PTO for Volunteer Work
- Flex time Scheduling
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.